Dynadot

(Milestones) Congratulations I've Reached ____ Posts!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
If you have reached a personal milestone here at NamePros and want everyone to know then post here in this thread.

Post Milestones: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000

Please limit your announcements to once a month, or the milestones listed here.

Thanks and congratulations! :tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Post 500, now I just need 40 more likes : smile :

xoBSMpD.png

•••
Sorry, but in my opinion it's not the number of posts that count but the posts' contents.

No milestone post counts for me. Achieving a high number of posts is not why I'm here. I'm here to learn, help and share.

Thanks,
Brandon

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
@briguy the current time is Mon Jun 13 03:40:58 UTC 2016 - You are 31 posts shy of 10,000

So using my time machine I'm posting Tue Jun 14 03:40:58 UTC 2016 to congratulate you on hitting 10K : grin :

•••
@briguy the current time is Mon Jun 13 03:40:58 UTC 2016 - You are 31 posts shy of 10,000

So using my time machine I'm posting Tue Jun 14 03:40:58 UTC 2016 to congratulate you on hitting 10K : grin :
Now the pressure on me to make you prediction come true...

•••
Ok I overshot it - From and including: Saturday, January 6, 2007 To and including: Sunday, June 12, 2016 Result: 3446 days
9971/3446 = 2.89 posts per day

And you've had 2 since I posted, I neglected to correct for wind velocity . . where's my calculator . . .

•••
Ok I overshot it - From and including: Saturday, January 6, 2007 To and including: Sunday, June 12, 2016 Result: 3446 days

And you've had 2 since I posted, I neglected to correct for wind velocity . . where's my calculator . . .

LOL yeah he must be side tracked right now. I get that way at times as well.

•••

lol..more active when on laptop..lurk more when on mobile plus you kinda got me involved back in two threads that I haven't been involved in for awhile..lol

LOL yeah he must be side tracked right now. I get that way at times as well.
Yeah I call it the "Life Of Brian" (just a short clip)

•••
hmm, following up on the Monty Python segment of this thread I present:
What have the Romans ever done for us....

Reg: All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
PFJ Member: Brought peace?
Reg: Oh, peace? SHUT UP!

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
•••
•••
@briguy 10,000 posts and only 42% grumbling about mobile : smile :

Little harder to edit for me on mobile...

Did I ever mention I hate using mobile..too small of a keypad..way too long typing, spend most of my time correcting typos

(I am on mobile, no protection yet)

...hate mobile for the same reason

Yeah having problems..did I mention that I hate being on mobile

Love to see "signatures" when on mobile.

that what I thought but "H" is missing...at least on my mobile...

my lesson never try to do anything on mobile..lol

...did I mention that I hate going on Namepros while on mobile..

•••
^^^^^ See, now that's funny ^^^^^
Congratz Briguy!!!!!

!0,000 is a big number.

Peace,
Cy

And congratz to everyone else who have reached a personal milestone. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congrats @ulterios hope to see many many more!

•••
•••
Congrats, more postings and milestones

•••
Congrats @ulterios hope to see many many more!
Thanks Bri, I appreciate it. Still got a long way to go to catch you and the other MVP's but one day I might just get a bit closer. I just need to start posting 1k a day like Dawg. ;)

Great job - I especially like how you timed it so the post here in this thread was precisely number 4000!
Thank you. I actually did that just because I happened to look over and see 3999. I saw a while back I was close to 4k but didn't realize it was that close. I never pay much attention to my stats, don't know why I happened to this time. Karma maybe? ;)

Congrats, more postings and milestones
Thanks, I appreciate that.

•••
Thanks Bri, I appreciate it. Still got a long way to go to catch you and the other MVP's but one day I might just get a bit closer. I just need to start posting 1k a day like Dawg. ;)
Personally, I prefer quality over quanitity.
Well, I joined in 2007, a little over 1000 posts a year (math is very basic, rounded off to nearest 1000...lol)

•••
•••
Crossed 1,000 posts. Posting is easy on NamePros ;) Didn't even know they had a thread for this.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back