Dynadot

.com Mike Man just sold WholesomeChild.com for $24,888.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

levinsondomains

Established Member
Impact
Mike's linkedin:
Holy closer Batman, sold WholesomeChild.com $24,888. Purch 10/21/17 $20. Annual return?
24,340% return.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What kind of idiot pays almost $25k for a domain like that? It's insane.

•••
•••
wholesomechild.com.au - buyer ?

•••
After selling to godaddy for $35M, does a $24K sale still get you excited, I would think not...

•••
It's trademarked:

1674760 - Wholesome Child
(151)
Date of the registration
2015-02-19
(180)
Expected expiration date of the registration/renewal
2025-02-19
(210)
Serial number of the application
(220)
Date of filing of the application
2015-02-19
(270)
Language(s) of the application
English
(540)
Mark
Wholesome Child
(540)
Mark

(550)
Indication relating to the nature or kind of mark
Word
(731)
Name and address of the applicant
Sacher
PO BOX 332
ROSE BAY
NSW
AU
(750)
Address for correspondence
Wholesome Child
PO BOX 332
ROSE BAY
NSW
AU
(511)
The International Classification of Goods and Services for the Purposes of the Registration of Marks (Nice Classification) and the list of goods and services classified according thereto
Baby food
Advisory services relating to nutrition; Consultancy relating to nutrition; Counselling relating to nutrition; Nutrition consultancy; Nutritional advisory services; Provision of information relating to nutrition

•••
•••
•••
The domain was
It's trademarked:

1674760 - Wholesome Child
(151)
Date of the registration
2015-02-19
(180)
Expected expiration date of the registration/renewal
2025-02-19
(210)
Serial number of the application
(220)
Date of filing of the application
2015-02-19
(270)
Language(s) of the application
English
(540)
Mark
Wholesome Child
(540)
Mark

(550)
Indication relating to the nature or kind of mark
Word
(731)
Name and address of the applicant
Sacher
PO BOX 332
ROSE BAY
NSW
AU
(750)
Address for correspondence
Wholesome Child
PO BOX 332
ROSE BAY
NSW
AU
(511)
The International Classification of Goods and Services for the Purposes of the Registration of Marks (Nice Classification) and the list of goods and services classified according thereto
Baby food
Advisory services relating to nutrition; Consultancy relating to nutrition; Counselling relating to nutrition; Nutrition consultancy; Nutritional advisory services; Provision of information relating to nutrition
The domain was registered in 2003 - 12 years before the trademark :xf.cool:

•••
The domain was

The domain was registered in 2003 - 12 years before the trademark :xf.cool:
I thought it's illegal to sell trademarked domains.

•••
These so called sales are really getting out of hand...

•••
So called sales? Are their sales any more out of hand than 90% of sales you see on the lists each month?

•••
•••
I don't get this sale, but congrats to both..

•••
i guess they taste better than regular kids, LMFAO

:ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

•••
After selling to godaddy for $35M, does a $24K sale still get you excited, I would think not...

He didn't sell to GoDaddy for $35 million

•••
Mike Mann knows exactly when and to whom to sell domain names. The Cambridge Analytica incident has put a spotlight on some unconventional methods of acquiring customers(Psychographic profiles) - a new level of predictive and behavior analytics.

Where is he getting this data from ? and how is he analyzing it ? and what can we do to compete at his level ?

•••
Nice job @Mike Mann (y)

I assume this is an upgrade purchase? :cigar:

•••
•••
what a mike mannnnnn :xf.grin:.. hehhehehehe...

•••
Imagine asking 25k for that name..

•••
Where is he getting this data from ? and how is he analyzing it ? and what can we do to compete at his level ?

If you look at most of those sales, it's him having something.com selling to something.someotherextension. Just like this sale, selling to .com.au

•••
I dont see why its so unbelievable. Its the value of a brand to a company with the $ to afford it.

On the business end, for a brand to move from a geo-targeted focus to a worldwide expansion, its a no brainer to drop 25k on the global internet identity for your brand.

•••
Imagine asking 25k for that name..
It's calculated I imagine. The question I have is how to locate available .com with .com.au already regged. :)

•••
It's calculated I imagine. The question I have is how to locate available .com with .com.au already regged. :)
My thoughts...Mandy started out and couldn't afford dot com (or just wanted to remain GEO) and bought the ".com.au"...wrote a book..book made money..can afford (dot)com..bought it to make book go world wide to make more money
https://www.wholesomechild.com.au/mandys-book/

Anyway nice sale for both sides..

Last edited:
•••
Back