Dynadot

Microsoftedu

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i bought this name a few months ago and on my googling
i found this web page that says...

Mr. Mingo:

It has come to our attention that you have registered the domain name microsoftedu.com, and have set up a website at that address. Unfortunately, your domain name and website misuse Microsoft's trademarks and copyrights, as well as Bill Gates' right of publicity, in a manner that is misleading and diluting of those intellectual property rights. You have apparently also sent unsolicited e-mail including false statements about Microsoft's view on software piracy (example included below). Microsoft respects your right under the first amendment to make commentary and opinion on our company and its products. However, we must object to the trademark, copyright, and right of publicity violations represented by your current activities. Therefore, we ask that you immediately:

-->stop using the microsoftedu.com domain name, and register another domain name that does not infringe Microsoft's trademark rights;

-->stop sending e-mail or making other communications that contain false or misleading statements about Microsoft and/or that contain infringing or other misleading matter..............;

you read full article here

what do you suggest i do with this name?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I dont think I'd be doing anything with it.

Mike

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back