IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, it would be nice to know the details. But even on its own, information about the sale is useful.
Maybe. Are you still excited if he sold for $150? I do wish people would stop posting unsubstantiated or info missing sales.

•••
Mind sharing in what range you are getting those inquiries pls

They are asking for a price.

I don't have a price to give until something substantial will come.

•••
They are asking for a price.

I don't have a price to give until something substantial will come.
Do you ever list a BIN, or just stick with offers and wait?

•••
Do you ever list a BIN, or just stick with offers and wait?

Some have BIN, others that are harder to appraise are just waiting for email inquiries.

•••
Some have BIN, others that are harder to appraise are just waiting for email inquiries.
Cool. thanks. Same for me. Hard to know where to pitch the BIN.

•••
Maybe. Are you still excited if he sold for $150? I do wish people would stop posting unsubstantiated or info missing sales.
It definitely not $XXX sale. In my opinion is mid-high $X,XXX sale or even low $XX,XXX. If you read Vname tweets, maybe you have noticed that he doesn't post low ball sales.

•••
Cool. thanks. Same for me. Hard to know where to pitch the BIN.

Its possible but you better price when a serious inquiry comes, otherwise its just a time waster.
Price is moving :)

•••
Its possible but you better price when a serious inquiry comes, otherwise its just a time waster.
Price is moving :)
i believe you will report a great sale here where we all going to talk about it for days,weeks.. As some personal practice being patient always ends up with great rewards.

All the best mate.

•••
•••
•••
•••
MacroMeta.xyz
EasyMeta.xyz
MetaActive.co
MetaActions.co
TokenMeta.xyz

•••
IMG_20211122_214716.jpg

Just registered...

•••
Got another price request for MetaPaintball.com...
Again, no sales..

•••
•••
I don't believe these price requests ,i have tons of price requests but not getting any offers from afternic.
@Undeveloped always best for me ...

•••
I don't believe these price requests ,i have tons of price requests but not getting any offers from afternic.
I agree, nothing except the price request.. false hope

•••
Exactly. If I put a low XXX price they wont buy, but they will req a price if blank. I think most of these idiots want to buy meta names for $100 at most. Fnck them.

•••
Possibly afternic/godaddy employee s testing waters. Lol

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
but as an xyz it lowers it
Thanks for your comment but i don't agree with it. For the crypto industry .xyz .org and .io are the rising extensions after .com it has great value for endusers. (i try to look from an enduser perspective since i'm following most of .xyz websites closely where relatively they are serving for crypto niche)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back