Domain Empire

METAVERSE.net.ag extension ?? what is it ?? domain name for Sale !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Subramani3783

Impact
Hi,
Most of them are not sure about the above domain name extension . Do you think it has value as its the direct word METAVERSE ???

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Quick answer: no value! Never heard of that extension, no big brands handling with that extension and even for "brand protection" it is useless and not salelable.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks, But the extension exists. I hope as i have a direct name it should sell. I am not looking for a big brand but i think its a better bet than creating a word using metaverse and dsn't make sense. Hope to sell. Thanks for the advise and time

•••
I dont understand, why domainers on NamePros register 3th-level domains, like METAVERSE.NET.AG. Remember guys - this is shitty and not needed for everyone. If you want a big offer for this domain - $50 is your limit for offer.

•••
I think if it was priced $1 less than the next obscure TLD and the renewal costs were equal or lower, it might sell.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back