Dynadot

Merry Christmas! From Me Don't Miss Out.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

namezest

Top Member
Impact
Merry Christmas Everyone!

I deserve VIP status after this one guys right??
I am a (disabled) microsoft gold partner that means I know things most don't so read carefully....

You missed windows 10 free upgrade? They stopped it a few months back?

Actually they didn't not!

If you have windows 7 home 8 home 8.1 home and click the upgrade link on the microsoft link you will get windows 10 home edition a $119 value. FREE!

if you have windows 7 pro 8 pro 8.1 pro and click on the upgrade link as above you will get windows 10 pro that will after about 5 or 6 updates update fully to the aniversary edition a $199 value. FREE!

if you have windows 7 8 8.1 home or pro you get up to windows 10 aniversary edition for free here!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Accessibility/windows10upgrade

Just click the upgrade link.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! GOD BLESS!

FAQ

Is it legit? YES! 100%

Are you just selling keys?

NO... DID YOU NOT READ OR CHECK THE LINK, I do have some keys available but they would not be free. I would have posted hey Microsoft keys for x amount even before this edit there was no mention of prices. I can sell keys anywhere as a microsoft partner
DID YOU NOT READ OR CHECK THE LINK. Merry Christmas?

Honestly the people who look the gift horse in the mouth can just avoid or go buy windows 10 like everyone thinks they have to. If you doubt the legtimacy try it first feel bad ? turn accessibility on after you install it then turn it off.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks @NameZest ! Now I have to think of a Christmas Gift to top yours...

•••
Happy Merry Christmas and Many Returns
Thanks for the great post.(y) :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back