Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Merging wav files

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

xarzu

Established Member
Impact
0
Does anyone know how to merge wav (sound files)? I would like to do this with the wav files I have been making using text-to-voice. The goal is to eventually make a youtube video. This will be my first one and so I need to learn how to do everything.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
try audacity it has merge features and also has undo on it
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/features-1.3-a

download:
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/

xarzu said:
Does anyone know how to merge wav (sound files)? I would like to do this with the wav files I have been making using text-to-voice. The goal is to eventually make a youtube video. This will be my first one and so I need to learn how to do everything.

seems like you beat me to it.

-NC- said:
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back