IT.COM

How to decode this string ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi friends,
I need a wav file from a website to use it on my party.

But webmaster didnt answer my email yet. :/

I saw that it is encode or someting like this...

HTML:
<script type="text/javascript">AudioPlayer.embed("audioplayer_1", {soundFile:"sdjfhjksdjfhkdsjhfksdjhfksdjhfkdsjhfksdjhfksdjhfksdjhfksdjhfkjh"});</script>

How to decode this "sdjfhjksdjfhkdsjhfksdjhfksdjhfkdsjhfksdjhfksdjhfksdjhfksdjhfkjh" source of file ?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cannot know if that is really a file name or is it just encoded and if something else is decoding it on the page itself.

Need to see exactly the page itself.

•••
All we can see right now is that the key pair "soundFile,
sdjfhjksdjfhkdsjhfksdjhfksdjhfkdsjhfksdjhfksdjhfksdjhfksdjhfkjh" is being passed to the
AudioPlayer.embed function.

If I were to make a guess, sdjfhjksdjfhkdsjhfksdjhfksdjhfkdsjhfksdjhfksdjhfksdjhfksdjhfkjh is a direct reference to an audio file on the server. For example, the filename could be "sdjfhjksdjfhkdsjhfksdjhfksdjhfkdsjhfksdjhfksdjhfksdjhfksdjhfkjh.wav".

But as Keral said, we need more information.
You could use Firefox's or Google Chrome's developer tools and check the Network panel to see which audio files, if any, are being downloaded to your computer when you visit that page.

•••
Well no answer from the OP yet.

So anyway you can just try and do "Save as" on your browser and I hope it also saves the WAV file along with it.

Just check into the adjacent folder and you might be able to find that WAV file in it.

•••
This is WordPress Audio Player and you can find documentation here:
http://wpaudioplayer.com/standalone/

That soundFile param is an URL to the sound file, however it looks encoded by the 'encode' option.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back