Dynadot

domain MemphisBeers.com & MemphisBeer.club - thoughts?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgmweb

Established Member
Impact
Here in Memphis we love our beer. There are a few craft beer groups around, and it bars and restaurants really thrive downtown.

What are your thoughts on these names? Thanks!

MemphisBeers.com
MemphisBeer.club
MemphisBrew.club

mbc-logo-1.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm no expert but these are pretty good names, they would only appeal to specific businesses, you may not get a lot but call a bunch of memphis breweries and bars and you may get a really good offer, i'd say try to get around 200 at the highest and maybe 80 at the lowest

•••
Check out local micro breweries in the area. See if any of them want to join the memphis beer.club? Micro brews are big business. Atlanta has a bunch of them, and if I didn't just go nuts with family practices, id be checking atlanta beers as well:)

I think and Im not kidding low XXX and some supply of beer is your floor! Up to XXXX. And if you don't drink beer, for the love get the beer thrown in and send it to me. And if you think Im kidding, Im not:)

•••
Sorry to that I disagree with the other guys.

MemphisBeer.com would be an ok domain .. but the plural in this case implies a listing type site .. and I don't think there really is enough breweries in Memphis to justify an entire site listing them. It's way too niche/focused.

The others would have had a challenge in .com but still have a chance .. in .club i'm sorry to say they have very little chance of finding a happy end-user home! :(

Good luck with them all the same! :)

•••
Plural generally makes it a directory (insert sad face). Singular a company (insert smiley face). Still has possibilities, as Memphis is more than one place, I heard it as a first name and it screams Elvis and that era. Good Luck.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back