Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Natwarlal

Grow with usTop Member
Impact
Facebook earned huge revenue so far and the people because of whom it became possible (we the users) got nothing, not even a penny.

Introducing brand new social network which shares 90% ad revenue to users of it. I found this concept very innovative and wonderful.

If one is using social network and contributing in the success as well as wealth of that network then users deserves something.

Click here to signup for Tsu, a Social network that shares 90% of revenue to the users who are using it.

You may find this site bit with less features as compared with Facebook but fb was the same when it launched, we the users took efforts to make it super successful.

This site is very user friendly and great features are getting introduced day by day.

So, Come On Let's Join The Boat in Its Early Stage.. You Will Have Interesting Story to Tell in Future.

There are lots of good usernames available right now, don't let them slip away.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
interesting. i dont think anyone will ever beat fb. they have billions in the bank

•••
Looks cool, signed up :)
Thanks for sharing!

•••
interesting. I dont think anyone will ever beat fb. they have billions in the bank

They earned billions because of our continuous efforts so far, we are the people who made it possible. I thought the same when I was using orkut that it is unbeatable.. We the users unitedly can do almost anything..

Looks cool, signed up :)
Thanks for sharing!

Yup, a pioneer in the era of social network with the revenue sharing principle. I think it will eventually start to introduce new features..

By the way I bought Tsu dot im, I am gonna develop it (a basic portal for intro of this cool network).. Any thoughts?

•••
Update - on 20-11-2014 Tsu reached 1 Million users and growing with a rapid speed. have you joined the boat yet or not?
a.jpg

Not sure about the following.

a.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for moving this post in appropriate section.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back