Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain MeditationTypes.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyria

Established Member
Impact
1
This is my first appraisal request, hope I'm doing it right.
I have this domain and a blog on it since last December, it now has a PR1 and about 800 uniques a month. Bit of Adsense $ trickled through so far.
Would anyone care to give a domain appraisal for it - if I'd want to sell it, what would you reckon I'd get for it?
Also should I try to sell the domain or maybe the whole blog?

Thanks!
kyria
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
Without traffic considerations, the name has a little value; might do better if it delivers what it implies... a list and information about different types of meditation, rather than having a blog. But it has okay traffic for a new/small site, a handfull of backlinks, you're getting some adsense income and it's getting pagerank, so someone might be interested it as a small-earner site. There are pros and cons to selling the blog along with it, all depends on what the buyer wants out of it.
domain name only without traffic = I'd say in the $50 - 75 range
traffic consideration = you'd have to provide earning stats, the selling price would be a multiplication (usually 1 - 3 years or more... though maybe less, with this economy) of its latest monthly earnings.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back