Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain computer related domain appraisal request

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dpdomain

Established Member
Impact
1
computer related domain appraisal request - pc laptop netbook

Hi,
Recently I regd PC/LAPTOP/NETBOOK .com Though it is bit lengthy, is there a value to hold on this domain? How far can it go if I want to sell?

Thanks for your time
-dp
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say not much. Also you may have TM issues with netbook in that the value would be negitive.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back