Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanksjo

Established Member
Impact
Hi, Could anyone be kind enough to oblige me an appraisal of the name:

medicalmarijuana.be

I picked the name because its keywords (medical and marijuana) are booming especially in the US where trade in marijuana is being legalized in most states and hope for many other countries to follow suit.
With a CPC of over $1.40 I also thought it would be a great buy even for the keeps or while waiting to make a sale.
But you are the gurus, what do I know?
Your thoughts please.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Belgium is not large market. That's bad.

•••
•••
English keywords connected with .be - I am sure that lot of Belgians speak good English, but can not imagine how any business can be established on this domain..no value imo

•••
English keywords connected with .be - I am sure that lot of Belgians speak good English, but can not imagine how any business can be established on this domain..no value imo
Thanks for your honest appraisal.
But am thinking it isn't only businesses domiciled in Belgium that might put the name (medicalmarijuana.be) into good use.

•••
Thanks for your honest appraisal.
But am thinking it isn't only businesses domiciled in Belgium that might put the name (medicalmarijuana.be) into good use.
Yes, you might be right, everything can happen :) But, domaining is the game of probabilities..and this is very unprobable. You can of course spend time with domain like that, but...I would say it would be much better to register keyword "medical marijuana" for .be in French or German languages, as these are official languages in Belgium and the business (which can be of course domiciled outside Belgium) will probably want to target Belgium population, if they decide to use .be domain.

•••
As far as I know marijuana is not yet legal in Belgium.
A .be is going to be used in Belgium, not in the US.
So....

•••
As far as I know marijuana is not yet legal in Belgium.
A .be is going to be used in Belgium, not in the US.
So....
Thanks for your time. I appreciate.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back