IT.COM

domain Medical marijuana domain names in .tv - "Medijuana"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
...facing the fact that it is NOT going away...

Medi-Juana

and

Medijuana

dot TVs, of course

Willing to sit on these for a little bit as interest piques and more states adapt the medical marijuana platform. In the meantime, appreciate any prospectus one may be thinking of. Thanx in advance...

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe I could be wrong but to me the .tv doesn't fit with the term, I don't see probably a tv related site for this term so I doubt this domains are going to create much interest if any in endusers, maybe a domainer that think could be then

$xx or low $xxx

Maybe other memebers give you their thoughts as well

•••
...$xx or low $xxx

Maybe other memebers give you their thoughts as well

...you may be on target with analysis, ArielT, but someone may want them without having their pockets picked for the .com name. Not looking for the Queen Mary, just a nice roi and you give a good one. Thanx for your thoughts on them...

•••
Medi-Juana

and

Medijuana

Medi-Juana

Hyphen + extension = $0

If there was going to be any value with this name it would have to be in the .com. But even in the .com I would have an issue with value. The awkward hyphen kills it.

Medijuana

Keyword + extension = Reg-fee.

Im only going with reg-fee on this one because you obviously had some interest in this name, and Im sure there would have been another that came along with the same idea. But in reality, the name is not strong enough with the .tv extension to hold value.

The marijuana niche is growing, but I feel only the strong names will survive. All others will just get dropped after the hype is over.

:imho:

•••
I dont think this brandable works with this extension

Last edited:
•••
Medi-Juana

Hyphen + extension = $0

If there was going to be any value with this name it would have to be in the .com. But even in the .com I would have an issue with value. The awkward hyphen kills it.

Medijuana

Keyword + extension = Reg-fee.

Im only going with reg-fee on this one because you obviously had some interest in this name, and Im sure there would have been another that came along with the same idea. But in reality, the name is not strong enough with the .tv extension to hold value.

The marijuana niche is growing, but I feel only the strong names will survive. All others will just get dropped after the hype is over.

:imho:

...and I thank you for taking the time to present a detailed analysis of these names. Appreciated and time will tell, as it always does...

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

I dont this brandable works with this extension

...you may in time. Thanks for your analysis...

•••
...you may in time. Thanks for your analysis...

I agree with evirtual1. This domain is a dud IMO. Especially when you consider the renewal costs for .tv.

You may have had better luck going after the .com. It is owned by a company 10 minutes down the road from me.

•••
I agree with evirtual1. This domain is a dud IMO. Especially when you consider the renewal costs for .tv.

You may have had better luck going after the .com. It is owned by a company 10 minutes down the road from me.

...opinion appreciated...

•••
I like Medijuana.tv, the dash one you could get rid of I guess.

How bout the other terms? are they taken :-/

•••
I like Medijuana.tv, the dash one you could get rid of I guess.

How bout the other terms? are they taken :-/

...Thanx, Jason!

Your opinion is always valued. As for other terms in the extension, I dunno. I did pick up MarijuanaMedical.tv but just haven't done too much with it as of late. And of course IHemp.tv for industrial hemp.

Most of my names for this subject matter is .com...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back