Dynadot

discuss Mechanical.com expired where it will close ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AIS01

Top Member
Impact
Mechanical.com

23 years old One Word Premium domain name has expired and now in Godaddy Auctions. Already hit 52 bids, 9,300+ USD. about 7 days left.

Post where you think the auction will close and the guess closest to the closing price.

let's start the guess

my guess- 50K+

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
my guess - 4k to 5k

50K for this name is overkill, espeically when there are so many better for sale for 50k.

so 2.5 - 4.5 k max

•••
my guess - 4k to 5k

50K for this name is overkill, espeically when there are so many better for sale for 50k.

so 2.5 - 4.5 k max

hello, the post already said the bid exceeded $9000 ...why did you still guess a lower price?

my guess $30k+....super nice name....

•••
hello, the post already said the bid exceeded $9000 ...why did you still guess a lower price?

my guess $30k+....super nice name....

i missed the 9300. but most likely, godaddy auctions often dont get paid, or end up getting paid or close. Seems like this will be the case here as well. its too high for a name that is not high quality.

•••
i missed the 9300. but most likely, godaddy auctions often dont get paid, or end up getting paid or close. Seems like this will be the case here as well. its too high for a name that is not high quality.

It is possible someone won’t pay it.....I have a different opinion....to be honest, I would pay $10k now for that name ...I just don’t like auctions....too time consuming

•••
•••
I appraise this domain at
More than 100k$ enduser
20k-30k Reseller

Any price below 20k will be very very cheap for this name IMHO

•••
Based on the cross referencing of domains tied to the owner of this domain, I'm guessing it's renewed and that they are just testing the waters.

•••
Based on the cross referencing of domains tied to the owner of this domain, I'm guessing it's renewed and that they are just testing the waters.
It dosent matter if its renewed the post is for where is closes. post your guess please :)

•••
$31,900

Worth more, but will get renewed me thinks

•••
It dosent matter if its renewed the post is for where is closes. post your guess please :)
$10 then. I believe that is what it will show in my "didn't win" tab in a few days.

•••
Yep - $10

Name Servers went from Sedo to Expired and back to Sedo. Another Tucows auction pulled after a completed auction - wasting everyone's time. Tucows allows 40 day grace I believe.

@Joe Styler @Paul Nicks - THESE NAMES HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING IN A GODADDY EXPIRED AUCTION. THESE ARE FRAUDULENT AUCTIONS.

upload_2020-1-9_23-37-17.png

upload_2020-1-9_23-37-53.png

•••
•••
Does anyone else have a problem with this?
Not much can be done as these are partner agreements, and not in control of their internal inventory. I believe more needs to be done about deadbeat bidders bidding on high value domains, and not making payment.

•••
•••
These are Fraudulent auctions. An Auction with no chance to sell. This should be alarming to everyone.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back