Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Caramel

Account Closed
Impact
May I have an appraisal for FirstBabyStore.com

Comments and feedback welcome

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Makes about as much sense as SecondBabyStore or ThirdBabyStore.

•••
I think it might develop well into a commerce site WITH a community attached where Mom/Dad-to-be's could go to visit with each other, or ask questions from the more experienced parents.

•••

I think "first baby" is the term most searched for, not second baby or third baby because people having second and third babys are alredy experinced and dont search those terms

more input please

•••
•••
Zero. I think thirdbabystore.com would be a lot better. IMO.

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this is a FREE appraisal. This is a guess at quick flip resale value not an unrealistic end-user price. Often times my appraisals are rushed, too low, or too high. Sometimes my advice is totally wrong and occasionally downright dumb. If the post stamp is after 5:00pm EST, the chances are even greater that inaccuracies will occur due to blood alcohol levels.

•••
why? I dont get it, why would third be better? "first baby" is the term searched most

•••
You can't just take a term and slap "store" at the end when the first and last word belong with the middle word, but not all three together.

Sorry, but I had to do this...

http://i35.tinypic.com/257ko3q.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Willvaz; this name has little value undeveloped, but isn't a bad brand platform at all IMO.
If you wanted to develop an e-commerce site for baby stuff and didn't have the money to mine the aftermarket for a more keyword rich name, this isn't bad.

Not much money as a 'name alone', but there isn't anything about it that suggests it would be awful if you intended on actually using it.

•••
the best way to look at this in a winning way is not 1st baby 2nd baby as in sibling birth order. But instead any babys 1st baby picture, 1st baby christmas ornament, 1st baby silverspoon, 1st baby plated shoes, first birthday.

1stbabbystore.com is available, good luck

•••
Ok cool thanks for the help

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Would you feel the same way about InvestDubai.info or is this better? or is it worse because its .info and not .com? I am new to this and bought a few names to test the waters all advise and help is great!

•••
InvestDubai might be good in .com if the bottom of the Dubai market hadn't just plummeted so far it broke the earths core in half. It'd still be pretty good though. .info, not so much. Low $xx.

•••

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this is a FREE appraisal. This is a guess at quick flip resale value not an unrealistic end-user price. Often times my appraisals are rushed, too low, or too high. Sometimes my advice is totally wrong and occasionally downright dumb. If the post stamp is after 5:00pm EST, the chances are even greater that inaccuracies will occur due to blood alcohol levels.

Im still curious as to why you feel third would have been better?

•••
•••
round 2 of newbies...DING!

•••
The power of one-liners B-)

why? I dont get it, why would third be better? "first baby" is the term searched most

"first baby"
"baby store"
these are two interesting expressions in terms of search volume, however when you stick the 3 keywords together that no longer makes sense.

•••

I was quoting this which says "Im my honest opinion" wich dosnt sound like he was joking.

Not talking about the gentlemen who wrote it makes as much sence as second or third

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

and natty domain with your pic of the Nautica logo...Nautica has'nt been cool for 10 years now! guess your a newbie to that my friend

•••
Well its abit long but it all depends who is looking for it. Free appraisals are exactly that. Alot of humour goes on in the forums. If you are really curious, then it might be better to pay for an expert appraisal.

•••
I was quoting this which says "Im my honest opinion" wich dosnt sound like he was joking.

"Im my honest opinion" has a "H" in it. IMHO I dont see a H

•••
Last edited:
•••
"Im my honest opinion" has a "H" in it. IMHO I dont see a H
Sorry "In my opinion" which still dosent sound joking... people dont make jokes and then say "In my opinion"

Last edited:
•••
My first domain sale!

Sold FirstBabyStore.com $32 smackaroos
My first domain sale!

•••
Congrats on the sale. Good job.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back