domains May 2023 New Gtld domain sales up over $100K vs April as Swetha shines

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Looking back at May there were 266 reported new gtld domain name sales at Namebio. This is compared to 315 in April. Sales totaled $346,000 vs $241,000 in April. Average price per sale came in at $1,329 up from $759 in April. Swetha was back in May, she took the top 3 spots led by […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I used to try to use Linkedin and intend to sell software.xyz,Paris.xyz,rome.xyz,system.xyz… a couple of .XYZ domains to Mrs Swetha in the years of 2021, but she refused at that time ,im so curious about her sales that made so high than others

•••
clockwork.org is available for $9000
clockwork.gg and clockwork.io both sold for under $500 within the past few years.

It boggles the mind...

•••
I used to try to use Linkedin and intend to sell software.xyz,Paris.xyz,rome.xyz,system.xyz… a couple of .XYZ domains to Mrs Swetha in the years of 2021, but she refused at that time ,im so curious about her sales that made so high than others
Are they premium renewals, I do not want to speak for Swetha but I don't think she buys names with premium renewals.

•••
Are they premium renewals, I do not want to speak for Swetha but I don't think she buys names with premium renewals.
Yeah,they are premium renewals(estimated 600 USD-1500USD per one) ,and She said that she don't like high renewals at that time.

Last edited:
•••
Back