Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Math Addicting Game !!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

0lgi

Dropcatch.aiVIP Member
Impact
62
Hello Dear Friends !

My Math teacher came today and gave us a funny math game to solve ? Can you solve it ?

WARNING !!! You may get addicted and may spend a lot of hours with this game so if you cant do for the first or second hour just leave it :)

Here it is :

25 , 50 , 75 , 100 , 3 , 6

By using this numbers , try to get the result 952 (not more , not less 952)

You can only use a number once and you can use division , subtraction , multiplication and addition

Example : 25 - 50 + 75 * 100 - 3 / 6

I hope you can solve this ;)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sounds like fun, but I can already tell this is just something that will piss me off if I don't get it the first few tries, so I'm not even going to try it. Actually, I'll probably just do it during DiffEq later today if I get bored.
 
0
•••
As you wish , i tried more than 36 times and then i got bored :)

Just a reminder that do not force yourself on finding a solution if you cant for the first 2 hours :D

Olgi
 
0
•••
What about...

100 + 6 X 3 X 75 - 50 / 25
 
1
•••
Shocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you solved it now , i mean did you know it before or just tried random numbers ?

If you solved it now , excellent !

Rep Added ;)

Thanks

Olgi
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back