Mateup.com
Please appraise
Please appraise
The two vowels next to each other
eu
not so good.
Name has definite potential but for anyone looking to start a dating site which is all it’s really good for there are much better choices unfortunately. Starting such a site is extremely expensive so is someone spending that kind of money going to go with an ersatz name?
I think @xynames makes some excellent points. I'm in the same boat as far as sales potential.Mateup.com can pass the ear test easily ...
I think @xynames makes some excellent points. I'm in the same boat as far as sales potential.
As for the ear test, Mateup sounds an awful lot like... "made up".
You'll be waiting a long time. It's all domainers on this forum.Domainers are competitors ...... still waiting for unbiased opinions
Mateup.com Estimated Value: $4,446 (USD) by godaddy
Similar Domain Sold.
appup.com $3,000 (USD)
quizup.com $2,888 (USD)
tossup.com $4,000 (USD)
Domain appraisal of this domain name are more than $5000 plus and its nice name.
Data is fun! Let's look at some more:Mateup.com Estimated Value: $4,446 (USD) by godaddy
Similar Domain Sold.
appup.com $3,000 (USD)
quizup.com $2,888 (USD)
tossup.com $4,000 (USD)
Domain appraisal of this domain name are more than $5000 plus and its nice name.

