NameSilo

Marketplaces that review unregistered domains for free

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

raresf

Established Member
Impact
Hi! I got a nice list of unregistered names rejected on Squad Help and I would like to find a good way to monetize them. My ideal scenario is: submit for review for free, register the accepted ones, sell them to other domainers for 20-25 $. Is there any marketplace where I can do that? :D If not, maybe some that at least get close to my ideal scenario? Thank you for your time! P.S: I do know BB's conditions, but with 1$ review fee and no experience in what type of names get accepted, it would definitely not work my way (I could only try it as a long term investment, which I am considering too, but not favoring).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why would anyone let you know when a good one is found and not just take it. If you do not know what gold is when you find it try something else or keep reading.

•••
Why would anyone let you know when a good one is found and not just take it. If you do not know what gold is when you find it try something else or keep reading.
I am not sure I managed to make myself clear. I do know a list of good names available for registration. But they're in the brandable category(hard to sell outside brandable marketplaces), so I'm trying to see if there is a brandable marketplace(other than Squad Help) that would review them as unregistered, for free(no review free, as the 1$ on BrandBucket). And then I would register the ones that get accepted. P.S: just because they're good brandable names, it doesn't mean that all marketplaces will accept them(and if they're already rejected by SH, it does not mean they're not good). Approval depends on many factors. Also, approval does not make a name good - just look at all the rubbish on these brandable marketplaces.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back