Dynadot

advice Marketplace views

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

doofer

Top Member
Impact
I have domains listed on afternic & sedo that are on epik landers. Is there a way to check 'views' of these domains as you can in an epik portfolio or at dan ?

I also have domains listed on dan which are getting practically no views whatsoever, according to dan, unless you are using their landers & or have a portfolio of xx,xxxs of domains they won't get much action as they put it !

Starting to wonder if afternic & sedo listings are getting as little visibility as dan ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sedo shows weird numbers IMO but I generally get some views there even without parking. You can see the views if you switch to the overview for your sales settings. Afternic states the views right in your account, generally they are pretty low though (at least for me).

•••
@Sedo stats is just for fun, most views or visits are non-filtered bots.

•••
Sedo shows weird numbers IMO but I generally get some views there even without parking. You can see the views if you switch to the overview for your sales settings. Afternic states the views right in your account, generally they are pretty low though (at least for me).
afternic stats are only for parked names not ones that are just on landers, aren't they?

•••
Afternic and Sedo listings will undoubtedly get more visibility than Dan because they distribute your domains across hundreds of registrars. Dan is starting to do something similar but still can't compare to the aforementioned veterans.

•••
Regarding views - most of them are from bots unless filtered by a sophisticated system such as Google Analytics. I found that GA4 tracking paired with Dan is so much better than the old GA. A lot less bot views. Stats shown on Sedo or Dan themselves will not be accurate since not filtered appropriately.

Last edited:
•••
afternic stats are only for parked names not ones that are just on landers, aren't they?
Yes, you're right. I don't think there is a way to see the marketplace visits on Afternic.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back