IT.COM

discuss Sales from sites were landers are not being used

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

doofer

Top Member
Impact
Has anyone sold domains on sites where they are not using their servers/landers ? I ask as I recently listed a number of domains on Dan which are all pointed to Epik servers & according to the Dan portfolio, not one of them has had a single view.

This got me to thinking as most marketplaces where the landers are not being utilised, there are are no view statistics & therefore no way of knowing if they are even getting views other than from sales themselves.

That said, I not convinced the view figures on Dan or those where landers are being used are very accurate if at all, not that view figures really matter, it's sales that count at the end of the day.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've sold domains where I was not using the company's lander pages. Some companies are better than others of course and Dan seems to get a lot of sale mentions on the forum here. In the end, you're right of course that sales are what counts. But it's nice to know how many visitors are getting on the pages. In the end you get what you pay for of course. Good luck!

•••
I have names not parked on dan landers, and I have one specific that is on SH WLM landers and I still get around 20 visits to this name on DAN every month also. I know the stat is accurate because it shows up on google analytics too.

•••
Back