Not open for further replies.

TLDstat

Established Member
Impact
Hi all! Today we have MarketNews.today

I was pleasantly surprised "Domainindex" appraised value 1,220 USD
Global approximate CPC "marketnews" 3.57 USD
Global approximate CPC "market news today" 2.09 USD

I think this is a low "xxx", but what do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you'll struggle to sell. namebio only lists 13 .today domains ever selling in history (of course many sales aren't reported, but this is all I can go by), most of them and even those are very good keywords, which I don't think 'Market News' is.

Last edited:
•••
I think you'll struggle to sell. namebio only lists 13 .today domains ever selling in history (of course many sales aren't reported, but this is all I can go by), most of them and even those are very good keywords, which I don't think 'Market News' is.
Thanks for the opinion! But not 13 (on Namebio displays the sales above $100), they are a little more: 34 .today on DNPric.es :)

•••
Thanks for the opinion! But not 13 (on Namebio displays the sales above $100), they are a little more: 34 .today on DNPric.es :)

Hehe my bad, I wasn't aware of that site. Thanks for sharing with a fellow newbie.

•••
reg fee, if someone wants the keyword "market news", they have plenty of other, better options

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back