Dynadot

.com Mark Cuban’s Company Acquires Valuable.com

NameSilo
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
It looks like Mark Cuban’s company has acquired the valuable domain name, Valuable.com, according to a recent Whois update. The domain name had been listed for sale by NameExperts.com, the domain brokerage operated by Joe Uddeme. The purchase price for Valuable.com is not being publicly disclosed, so it won’t be listed in DNJournal’s sale report or NameBio.
Joe told me he did a considerable amount of outreach to sell this domain name to both end user buyers and domain name investors. “Ultimately, Mark Cuban Companies was the appropriate acquisition partner for this asset.” Joe has a testimonial from Mark Cuban on his website, so it is safe to assume he has done other deals with Mark and his company...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds like a valuable domain. :angelic:

•••
•••
Cuban ya know I don't even think of that guy when searching "Cuba Hotels" "Havana Cuba Hotels" "Hoteles en Madrid" and cuba.com related searches like that.

Mark did one deal that made him so - Yahoo! Other than that he's no good. He totally busted with his hovertraxing efforts. I like how Saca on SharkTank acts toward him.
Do you think Mr. Cuban would be interested in any of these search terms for a site since he's buying sites like valuable.

"cuba hotel havana"
"cuban hotel 5 star"
"all inclusive hotels in cuban"
"cuban hotels prices"
"Cuban cheap hotel"
"blau varadero hotel varadero cuban"
"national hotel of cuba havana cuban"
"best hotels in havana cuban"

"Hotels in Cuba"
"cuba hotels havana"
"cuba hotels 5 star"
"all inclusive hotels in cuba"
"cuba hotels prices"
"cheap hotels in cuba"
"blau varadero hotel varadero cuba"
"national hotel of cuba havana cuba"
"best hotels in havana cuba"

"Hoteles en cuba"
"hoteles cuba la habana"
"hoteles en cuba varadero"
"hoteles en cuba todo incluido"
"hoteles en cuba baratos"
"hoteles en cuba booking"
"hoteles en cuba 5 estrellas"
"hoteles baratos en cuba todo incluido"
"royalton cayo santa maria cuba"
"Hoteles en Madrid"
"Hotele en Madrid"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back