Dynadot

UDRP GoBlue.com: UDRP against Mark Cuban’s company won by Complainant

NameSilo
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
The University of Michigan filed a UDRP against Mark Cuban‘s domain name, GoBlue.com, which was registered in 1996.

Mark Cuban acquired the domain in October 2022, aiming to pull a prank on the day of the relevant football game between Indiana’s and Michigan’s football teams. Mark Cuban is an alumnus of Indiana University and a fan of its sports programs...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Billionaire entrepreneur Mark Cuban has lost the domain name GoBlue.com to The Regents of The University of Michigan in a cybersquatting dispute.
Mark Cuban said:
You guys know I am a huge IU fan; an IU grad. Go IU. Beat Michigan. But I’m also a business guy. And I got the chance to buy this website GoBlue.Com. And I just had to do things for Michigan fans that I didn’t think I’d ever do, but to all you Michigan fans – and even you IU fans – check out GoBlue.Com. I think you’re going to love what you see.
Read More

•••
Marke Cuban said:
I bought the domains for 38k after the seller pestered me for more than a year. It was always meant to be a joke and then move to forwarding to markcuban.com. But It never because a priority to move it. Real life and all.

Explain to me the impact you think this will have for domainers ?
Read More

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back