NameSilo

March Madness! HUGE .tv Auction ~ Over 250 Names!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the rules below!

From Monday March 24th, at 11:59pm EST any names that do not have a bid will be removed from the auction and only names that have a bid will remain in the auction for the final 24 hours.

Rules of the Auction:
1. Your bid must be placed in this thread. No bidding via PM, but feel free to ask me Questions

2. If you win more than $300.00 worth of names, take off 5% from your total (not including premium names).

3. The Auction will end on Tuesday, March 25th at 11:5959pm EST. "That is the official end time, but the auction will continue to extend past that time 5 minutes from the last bid and for each subsequent bid.
So if someone makes a bid at 11:59pm then the auction will actually end at 12:04am, unless another bid is made during that period in which case the Auction will be extended a further 5 minutes and so on.

When the auction is extended, you can still bid on ANY name in the auction.

I encourage you not to wait until the last minute as you may jam up the site. Also you never know what may happen so bid early, bid large and bid often!

4. Payments under $250.00 must be made via PayPal. For $250.00 or more you can either paypal me at [email protected] or via Escrow.com (you pay the fees) or you can wire the money to me, but you will need to add on a $20.00 wiring fee.

5. Payments must be made within 72 hours of the auction unless you PM me before your bids for special consideration.

6. I may need up to 7 days from payment to make the transfers depending on how many names I have sold. I also reserve the right to change the starting price of a domain or to remove the domain as long as there are no offers on the name.

7. All names are mostly with Enom or GoDaddy, maybe a couple with CenturyDomains and a handful with Namepros.

8. Bids between $10.00 - $49.00 can be in increments of $1.00. From $50.00 and up they need to be in increments of $5.00.

9. I will try and add comments and traffic over the next couple of days, but assume no traffic on these names unless otherwise noted.

10. Take your time. Don’t try and look at the list when you are rushed. There are some really great names and you don’t want to miss out on any. Don’t try and bid on them all. Try to find the 2 or 3 that you can really see yourself developing and bid on those. Every name I reged I had a reason for. Check to see if the .com sold for a lot of money. See if the name is taken in every other extension. Check on YouTube for how many video results on the keyword. Check WordTracker. Check other extensions to see if there are developed sites. You will find the gems if you do your research. Have fun!

$5.00 Starting Bid
1950s.tv 4/29/08
42ndstreet.tv 4/24/08
5thAve.tv & FifthAve.tv 4/24/08
BleeckerStreet.tv 4/24/08
Burritos.tv 11/4/08
CanalStreet.tv 4/24/08
FlashMemory.tv 8/16/2008
FolsomStreet.tv 4/24/08
GasCreditCards.tv 11/30/08
MalcolmX.tv 4/24/08
Marquis.tv 7/30/28
MelroseAvenue.tv 4/24/08
Proposed.tv (videos of people proposing, make a contest?) 8/26/2008
RobsonStreet.tv 4/24/08
Wahltarife.tv 8/22/08
WillshireBoulevard.tv 4/24/08
WorthAvenue.tv 4/24/08

$10.00 Starting Bid
Acquired.tv 8/15/08
AdoptionAgency.tv 2/3/09
Arrested.tv 12/26/2008
BankAuctions.tv 11/30/08
Confirmed.tv 5/7/08
DiscountTours.tv 11/21/08
Distinguished.tv (Great Site for upscale men) 8/20/08
FertilityDoctors.tv 11/4/08
FertilityTreatment.tv 11/4/08
FishingPoles.tv 11/7/08
LegalInfo.tv 11/4/08
Massagers.tv 11/22/08
NameChannel.tv 8/24/08
Salutation.tv & Salutations.tv 8/13/08
Vicodin.tv 5/27/08

$25.00 Starting Bid
Advisors.tv 12/24/08 $25.00

$100.00 Starting Bid

Purse.tv (can be a business show for women or showcase purses, wallets, etc.) 12/8/08 $100.00

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Per forum rules EXPIRATION DATES are required Thank you

•••
equity78 said:
Per forum rules EXPIRATION DATES are required Thank you

:'( Ok Eq, I will do so in a couple of hours if that is ok.

•••
burritos.tv
fertilitydoctors.tv
dentalservice.tv
fertilitytreatment.tv
LegalInfo.tv

Added to Auction!

•••
Just a reminder, any name that does not have a starting bid, will be removed from the last day of the auction.

•••
Is LiveHelp.tv in here and I am just not seeing it or is that not up for acution? Thanks.

•••
SearchingTV said:
burritos.tv
fertilitydoctors.tv
dentalservice.tv
fertilitytreatment.tv
LegalInfo.tv

Added to Auction!

What is the min bid on those?

•••
Monsterman said:
Is LiveHelp.tv in here and I am just not seeing it or is that not up for acution? Thanks.

I don't think I own LiveHelp.tv, although I may have in the past.

ttdomain said:
What is the min bid on those?

burritos.tv $10.00
fertilitydoctors.tv $18.00
dentalservice.tv $25.00
fertilitytreatment.tv $18.00
LegalInfo.tv $18.00

It's all under the starting bid sections and in A-Z order.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Only till midnight tonight to place a starting bid on any name. Any name that does not have a starting bid will be removed for the last 24 hours of the auction.

•••
ArtExhibition.tv $18
Purse.tv $100

•••
•••
•••
I did not realize that today is Easter Sunday and that everyone is probably busy with family stuff. So I am pushing off the end of the auction until Tuesday at 11:59.59pm EST. That means you still have till Monday to place your opening bids on any name in order to make sure it gets into the auction.

Thanks for your bids!

•••
last hours to get the names you want in the final day of the auction. Again, only names that have a starting bid will remain for the last 24 hours!

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
ttdomain said:
When is the auction ending?
SushiChannel.tv $27

Caqn you also please clarify by what day bids needed to be placed in the first place???

SearchingTV said:
That means you still have till Monday to place your opening bids on any name in order to make sure it gets into the auction.

Thanks for your bids!

a little confusing - till monday includes or excludes monday?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back