Dynadot

available MANY AVAILABLE NNNN.net DOES NOT start with 0! #2!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
1, 3069.NET
2, 3681.NET
3, 3798.NET
4, 5462.NET
5, 5739.NET
6, 6496.NET
7, 7452.NET
8, 7968.NET
9, 9848.NET

Go for it! Dont try and use godaddy, its not in real time so all of these domains show up as not available. Enom works fine! NP please!
:hehe: :hehe:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Guess what? NONE ARE AVAILABLE lol looks like a list generated at random with random numbers :lol:

domain.addict which ones did you register? I just checked all of them, none are available

•••
7968.net
3681.net
5462.net
6496.net

•••
Lol sorry VIP-IP too late :P

•••
dang im too late also :/

•••
When will they start being worth something lol? I can't wait.

•••
•••
vip-ip said:
domain addict,

They are
I haven't seen any generic ones sell for more than like $30. I know you can sell them for reg fee easily but I'm just waiting for them to be worth like $50+ a piece.

•••
In near future, they will be like another bunch of 4 number .com's or 3 letter .com's that you cannot handreg anymore. By that time, it will definitely worth something.

•••
imo 4 number .nets are worth $10+

•••
•••
faisj said:

there are none left to reg :P. theres been no 4 number .net (not startin with 0) available to really reg (not the expiring ones) for like over a month.

•••
4-numbers starting with 0 are worth under $15, yes, but those starting with any other digit besides 1 could end up selling to end user for low $xxx if you find the right person.

•••
vip-ip said:
4-numbers starting with 0 are worth under $15, yes, but those starting with any other digit besides 1 could end up selling to end user for low $xxx if you find the right person.
Well okay I guess in some time they might be worth more or you might get lucky and sell. I hope you're right :)

Can't wait until 4 letter .nets sell for as much as $X,XXX.

0753.com went for $3,433 and 0572.com called in $2,450. (DNJournal).

Last edited:
•••
jamminsport16 said:
there are none left to reg :P. theres been no 4 number .net (not startin with 0) available to really reg (not the expiring ones) for like over a month.

but still

is there traffic? i dont think so
and
i dont think the can be sold to a company or something ....

•••
faisj said:
but still

and
There is some traffic. 9383.net got 64 hits this month. I have some others with smaller hits and a few that have gotten around 5 hits this month.

•••
i wonder how much 3090 gets if it has a 3k ovt

•••
Pity,i am really late for this.
Crying.

•••
faisj said:
but still

and

Lol do u think domains like: zxv.com get much traffic without advertising? I'd never just type it in. I've never even typed in like a 2 number or character .com before (well just a few)... Traffic is not the issue its supply & demand.

•••
jamminsport16 said:
Traffic is not the issue its supply & demand.

Yes, with a bit of ego and pride thrown in for those who must have rare domains, whether they are good for development or not :lol:

•••
Only 4 4-digit domains available.
and Snapped by me.
LOL
Maybe All 4-digit dot com and dot net domains are not available now.

Last edited:
•••
mosaic. I just bothered not to take them :P. ME and fish had them long before you did :P

•••
mosaic said:
Only 4 4-digit domains available.
and Snapped by me.
LOL
Maybe All 4-digit dot com and dot net domains are not available now.

which ones? sam which ones were they?

•••
hey, if i reg any yahoo.com typo.. will i get trouble for this?? just wondering...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back