NameSilo

news Manitoba (Province in Canada) allowing Private Pot sales!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
e W e e d . ca

this is one of my better names with the most offers

Last edited:
•••
Reefer
Medicinal(s)
Cakes
Herbals
Vapourize
Vapourizers
CannabisSativa
CanadaBud
MarijuanaSupplies

•••
If buying bud in Manitoba will be legit, why is

ManitobaBuds.com
ManitobaBuds.ca

~ still available ~ ;)

•••
If buying bud in Manitoba will be legit, why is

ManitobaBuds.com
ManitobaBuds.ca

~ still available ~ ;)

People say weed and pot more than bud in Canda......which are taken in .com and .ca :)

•••
Wow. That's good news for Manitobans!

So, if sold online, would they be able to ship Canada-wide? Or, only in Manitoba?

I don't have that many. Wish I'd invested earlier... ><

- - -

tumblr_ozfkrnFmru1vz2kd0o1_250.png

•••
Yeah kinda of jealous of Manitoba because in my province, Ontario..marijuana/cannabis will be sold in the LCBO (same place you buy booze Liquor Control Board of Ontario)
A few of my marijauna domains
420alberta.ca
420bargains.ca
420java.ca
420laws.ca
420lawsab.ca
420lawsbc.ca
420lawson.ca
420ont.ca
420pride.ca
888leaf.ca
bc420.ca
beansandbuds.ca
beanzandbudz.ca
budsandbeans.ca
budzandbeanz.ca
buy420online.ca
buyhashish.ca
cannabargains.ca
cannadeals.ca
dcpot.net
weedbloggers.ca
your420shop.ca

•••

So, if sold online, would they be able to ship Canada-wide? Or, only in Manitoba?

I don't have that many. Wish I'd invested earlier... ><

- - -

tumblr_ozfkrnFmru1vz2kd0o1_250.png

i was wondering that too - i hope they can

•••
i Also have these in .ca

e M a r i j u a n a . ca

i M a r i j u a n a . ca

M a r i j u a n a B u t t e r
. ca

P o t B u t t e r . ca

•••
You have a long ways to go, a few years ago you weren't even allowed to bring hard liquor between some cdn province borders, not sure if wine is still excluded. There will be many exceptions to the rules, I see some nice .ca names up there, I hope you guys cash in at the right time.

Manitoba is a smaller populated province, and on the lower income scale. It has roughly 20% of the population of Los Angeles for the entire province, or as some would call State. I wouldn't get to excited over it, the big 3 you need to get excited about are BC< AB< ON, and they will have lots of regulations as they always do.

Last edited:
•••

"
Upon coming into force, adult Canadians would be able to purchase cannabis from a retailer that has been authorized by the province or territory to sell and distribute cannabis.

In those provinces or territories that have yet to authorize retailers, adults would be able to purchase cannabis directly from a federally licenced producer by ordering online with secure delivery at home by mail."
http://www.marijuanalaws.ca/cannabis-act-bill-c-45.html

•••
People say weed and pot more than bud in Canda......which are taken in .com and .ca :)
We do? I must be getting old..:)
So much for those tight, crystally buds..who wants those anyways?

Personally, I think using "weed" or "pot" on your storefront sounds a bit like a 20 yr old trying to peddle his wares, "bud" or "cannabis" carries a bit more respect. It all gets the point across though..tomatos tomatoes.

Currently here in Ontario herb can be shipped from Vancouver through Canada Post with no issues at all, right to your front door. I don't see why the same couldn't be had for Manitoba.

•••
common phrases used today (on the street). jay, bud and herb

but for a business i think they would prefer more professional words - cannabis & marijuana seem to be the most popular with business and government

Last edited:
•••
Personally, I believe that with websites and "brick and mortar" store wise, the term is only as good as the branding!
Kinda difficult to understand which terms can be used for advertising because the federal government still working on its regulations..

Some recent news..
Manitoba's plan to allow the private sector to sell cannabis has sparked a flurry of activity across the province as businesses prepare to enter the market and the City of Winnipeg plans to regulate where weed retailers can set up shop next summer.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/cannabis-retail-reaction-winnipeg-1.4391756

The Quebec government intends to set up 20 stores across the province, as well as a delivery service through Canada Post.
The Quebec government is set to table legislation Thursday that will provide a framework for legalized marijuana, but details are already emerging, including the name of the organization that will handle its sale: the Société Québécoise du Cannabis.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-marijuana-legalization-1.4402781

•••
Personally, I believe that with websites and "brick and mortar" store wise, the term is only as good as the branding!
Kinda difficult to understand which terms can be used for advertising because the federal government still working on its regulations..

A good brand name stands out, and can self-promote. They would have to regulate branding too. Could get sticky..

aWCWcV5.png

•••
They would have to regulate branding too. Could get sticky..
Yes especially, since a lot of the new "Canadian Cannabis Act" have to do with minors..

The objectives of the Act are to prevent young persons from accessing cannabis, to protect public health and public safety by establishing strict product safety and product quality requirements and to deter criminal activity by imposing serious criminal penalties for those operating outside the legal framework.
http://www.marijuanalaws.ca/cannabis-act-bill-c-45.html

Most likely strict rules (or stricter) like tobacco/booze/etc regarding minors

•••
the word Cannabis seems popular for dispensaries in part with the name.

upload_2017-11-16_22-58-41.png
upload_2017-11-16_22-58-58.png
upload_2017-11-16_22-59-8.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back