Domain Empire

domain ManhattanFruit.com Premium Domain!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mondal nazmul

Established Member
Impact
ManhattanFruit.com
Hi i need your appraisal for this domain it is 19 years old.
Pls give genuine appraisal.

Some of like Domains are taken:
manhattanfruits.com
manhattanfruiter.com
manhattanfruitex.com

manhattanfruitier.com
manhattanfruitier.net
manhattanfruitier.online
themanhattanfruit.com
manhattanfruitmarket.com
manhattanfruitierblog.com
manhattanfruitsandvegtables.com

What you think if i contact this owners will they will be interested in my domain and what price should i place. Is my domain better than them.

Thanks for your advise.
Again Thank You

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You know... I started off thinking that this was a really dumb domain but then I did the research and it looks like it's not awful.

Your only shot of selling this name would be to contact ManhattanFruitier.com or ManhattanFruitMarket and see if they want to buy it. Maybe start a bidding war between the two?

Other than that, you'd have to wait for someone to come along and start a business with this name. Who else is gonna buy it? A bodega? A guy with a fruit cart?

I guess there's enough people in NYC for fruit peddlers to have thriving websites so I guess I learned something today.

Throw up an undeveloped.com page with a $10K (whatever a months rent is in Manhattan) BIN and email those companies with a short email. "If you to upgrade your name, we have ManhattanFruit.com for sale"

•••
Outbound it to manhattanfruitier.com

•••
•••
•••
This is not what I would call a "Premium Domain!!"

The market of buyers for such a domain is very narrow and probably not willing to spend big bucks on a domain. JMHO.

I have my doubts that if manhattanfruitier.com is interested that they would pay more than mid XXX. They don't sell "fruit", they sell fruit with a premium price packaged for gifting. Manhattanfruitier is an elegant name due to the french origin of the 2nd word (fruitier = orchard). Fruit isn't that elegant a word and they are not in the business of selling just "fruit". But anything's possible and worth a shot, I guess.

You'd be better off trying to find a manhattan farmer's market seller for this domain. JMHO.
http://www.manhattanfarmersmarket.org/vendor-list.html
Or even to one of the Manhattan farmers market owners themselves, I guess.
I have no idea what to price it at but I think 10K to a farmers market seller might look excessive and therefore a turn off.

Of course, the domain could be developed for something other than fruit-related. It could be a brand name for something. * **

Disclaimers: *Appraisals are largely worthless and should be used for entertainment purposes only. Even if an appraisal is based on extensive market research by a professional appraiser, you still have to find the right buyer who will pay that amount for your domain, which may never happen due to various factors. **Do not PM/DM me for help in selling your domains. Just because I replied to your appraisal thread it does not mean I have any interest in your domain(s) or in your business. As a domainer, it is your responsibility to run your business, and if you don't know how to then you should wait to register/buy domains until after you do.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is not what I would call a "Premium Domain!!"

The market of buyers for such a domain is very narrow and probably not willing to spend big bucks on a domain. JMHO.

I have my doubts that if manhattanfruitier.com is interested that they would pay more than mid XXX. They don't sell "fruit", they sell fruit with a premium price packaged for gifting. Manhattanfruitier is an elegant name due to the french origin of the 2nd word (fruitier = orchard). Fruit isn't that elegant a word and they are not in the business of selling just "fruit". But anything's possible and worth a shot, I guess.

You'd be better off trying to find a manhattan farmer's market seller for this domain. JMHO.
http://www.manhattanfarmersmarket.org/vendor-list.html
Or even to one of the Manhattan farmers market owners themselves, I guess.
I have no idea what to price it at but I think 10K to a farmers market seller might look excessive and therefore a turn off.

Of course, the domain could be developed for something other than fruit-related. It could be a brand name for something. * **

Disclaimers: *Appraisals are largely worthless and should be used for entertainment purposes only. Even if an appraisal is based on extensive market research by a professional appraiser, you still have to find the right buyer who will pay that amount for your domain, which may never happen due to various factors. **Do not PM/DM me for help in selling your domains. Just because I replied to your appraisal thread it does not mean I have any interest in your domain(s) or in your business. As a domainer, it is your responsibility to run your business, and if you don't know how to then you should wait to register/buy domains until after you do.
what i have notice about manhattanfruiter.com that they pay for google adds to be top of the page and i think manhattanfruit.com can make them top of the page

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@Arpit131 waiting for your appraisal since one week

•••
you've done your appraisal yourself upfront

"
ManhattanFruit.com Premium Domain!!
"

I don't buy it

•••
•••
Instead of bumping this thread constantly, why don't you try to outbound the name and let the market decide what it's worth?

What else do you need to hear from us that hasn't already been said? Do you want someone to tell you "it's worth a million dollars. Sit, hold, and the buyer will come to you soon!" ... because that's not going to happen.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back