domain managemy.restaurant and managemy.shop

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

postscripter

Top Member
Impact
I have been trying to sell these here for what I thought was low price $199 each.,
today is the renewal day and it will cost me about $40 each for renewal.
If you were me, would you let them expire? or renew?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i would personally drop both

•••
•••
someone is selling managemy.store for 5000 UK pounds!
I have the feeling if I drop the domain names, someone will take them and i will see them listed for >1K !

•••
The price that a domain is listed for doesn't indicate it will actually fetch around that, its simply what the owner is hoping for. Little value in these two domains, sadly. I agree with @noneisnone

IMO

•••
Let them drop and then register

•••
Let them drop and then register
the thing is will that work? I mean is there anyway to guarantee i will get it back before others?

•••
Just be quick, up to you

•••
•••
The price that a domain is listed for doesn't indicate it will actually fetch around that, its simply what the owner is hoping for. Little value in these two domains, sadly. I agree with @noneisnone

IMO
many managemy.[ntld] is already registered and managemy. store is already on offer for more than $6,000!
other registered domain names that are managemy.[something]:

managemy. properties/
managemy. biz/
managemy. band/
managemy. space/

Last edited:
•••
many managemy.[ntld] is already registered and managemy. store is already on offer for more than $6,000!
other registered domain names that are managemy.[something]:

managemy. properties/
managemy. biz/
managemy. band/
managemy. space/

Even "manage my store dot com" (the ideal) wouldn't naturally fetch that. Regardless, hope you get a bid

•••
I couldn't let them go, I just renewed them for a total of $85 I have now an entire year to sell them.
Or maybe I use some white label restaurant or shop management system and deploy it on them!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back