Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

"Make your own site" script?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

christopher

Established Member
Impact
1
Anyone know of any good 'make your own site' php scripts?

I'm looking for something where I can provide a few basic templates, and then a lay person that wants a site can use the script and add their own text and photos.

Thanks,

Chris
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Have you searched for it on google
 
0
•••
So your after a sitebuilder script?

Fantastico has one built in
 
0
•••
whats the script called in fantastico?
 
0
•••
Fantastico

In Fantastico, There are several. Check out SiteFrame and phpwebsite

If you dont have fantastico on your server you can download and demo both those softwares. siteframe.org and phpwebsite.appstate.edu
 
0
•••
0
•••
can i see ur personal website
just wana see how the script looks life before trying it
 
0
•••
Thank you all, I will check these out :)
 
0
•••
christopher said:
Thank you all, I will check these out :)
if you check out any cms, make sure you go see CMS made simple. wicked (I MEAN WICKED) easy to use.
 
0
•••
Cant help you with a free script but I did build my own bespoke system. See WebClickGo in my sig.

However if your interested in paying me lots of money I might sell the system to you!! :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back