Domain Empire

Make money keeping domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'd like to know what are the best ways to make money with my domains if I want to keep them.Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Develop them into profitable websites.

•••
Definitely agree with RJ, and also you can sometimes earn money with them from traffic ... in a "PPC" (Pay per Click) program. Does anyone happen links for some of the larger PPC programs/sites?
Thanks much. :)

25 NP$ to the next poster with such links.
WaaHoo.

•••
•••
Most people think that DomainSponsor is the way to go - I've been pretty happy with them as I don't have to do anything and the Pay-Per-Click (PPC) search engine page optimises itself over time according to what people searching on it search for.

You can see them here (my referral link) or here (non-referral link). It doesn't affect your income to sign up under a referral or not - just helps me out :). They can be a bit confusing to set up, but it is worth it once you do it and if you do sign up from my referral I will be happy to help anyone out.

For banners, my favorite at the moment is Bride.ru (they don't have a referral program :() which starts off at 10c per click (PPC) and then changes according to traffic quality - they claim their average payout is 23c (mine is at about 7.75c). But, they get quite a high click-through rate.

I tried cj.com, but hated that as mostly they pay per sale (CPA) and I wasn't getting any :( - I gave them about 275,000 impressions with not one sale, but if you want to try them out they are here.

For popups, I use ExitFuel for traffic that I don't mind annoying - they popup 3,4,5 sometimes more popups, but pay $5 per 1000 times they do it (CPM), which is pretty good. Again, my referral link is here and non-referral link is here. Happy to help as above.

For nice popups, I use GoClick - they are only paying me $0.50 CPM (due to low quality traffic) (started at $2.50), but they only give the visitor a maximum of one pop-up every 2 days. I haven't really looked into other popup options, but stay away from popuptraffic.com - they were heaps worse than GoClicks rates and they popped up more windows. GoClick is here (non-referral).

Hope this is helpful!

•••
Thanks for the info, Tigga ... well done!
25 NP$ en route, as promised. :)

•••
•••
yeah cheers tigga. And agree with RJ on turning into websites!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back