IT.COM

Make Huge Money With Affiliate

NameSilo
Watch
Great Day ALL.

Some one may ask You, what is the best affiliate program, and how to make huge money with them? I just take a short course about affiliate business, and let me share some of affiliate business aspect.

1. The best is..
The best affiliate that we should join depends on knowledge that We have. let's take an example, if we are expert in computer/IT better if we join with any related computer/IT program. It's especially for webmaster that have a blog/website and want to make some money from it. In other words, we already have established website and want to moneterized it. If we not yet have any website, we can choose a program and then looking for material related with the affiliate that we will join with. PLR articles will be an advantage.

2. Legality & Reliability
These are the condition that must be. Do a little research about the affiliate that We will join with. An advantage if this affiliate have a support forum, so we more easily get information about them from their members.

3. Marketing aspect
Simple way is using PPC or other ads method. Please be noted that not all affiliate merchant permitted you to do it, since some merchant attach strings to organic traffic (it where SEO works)

So let's make an easy example :

We are interesting in affiliate business about weight loss. We are not yet have any blog or website. So, try to find any material related with weight loss, then build a new blog/website and join with reliable program, or make more simple... Join with affiliate merchant that permit all marketing technique (PPC and others), so for newbie, it will be an advantage.

Those are the main conclusions that I got from the course that I already taken. Please share your experience, since I knew in this thread there are a lot of expert here :).

Cheers !

ps :
sorry for my bad english :)
I am totally newbie, I just joined with a affiliate merchant, use PPC marketing method, and.. :bingo:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you have to have bank accounts to become affiliates? I mean, I don't have foreign account as I am starting my business, and someone said I should look in forums, and she recommended me this one.

So what do I need to become affiliate? any investment involved?

Thanks a lot in advance

Richie

•••
Great Day ALL.

The best affiliate that we should join depends on knowledge that We have. let's take an example, if we are expert in computer/IT better if we join with any related computer/IT program. It's especially for webmaster that have a blog/website and want to make some money from it. In other words, we already have established website and want to moneterized it. If we not yet have any website, we can choose a program and then looking for material related with the affiliate that we will join with. PLR articles will be an advantage.

Any computer or IT program, you want to recommend. Please share it.

•••
affiliate is a good source to earn money for long time as well, because by using good affiliate program you have to work to best work once and you ll get money persistently.

•••
what is the best affiliate now?, i never success on affiliate, give up and give up :(

•••
Do you have to have bank accounts to become affiliates? I mean, I don't have foreign account as I am starting my business, and someone said I should look in forums, and she recommended me this one.

So what do I need to become affiliate? any investment involved?

Thanks a lot in advance

Richie

You will need to find an affiliate program that accepts your country, yes.

With regards to programs in general, it depends on what sort of market you are trying to target.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back