Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Magazines.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webcom

VIP Member
Impact
36
Magazines.biz - what are your thoughts on this one?

Fabulous market, keyword matches extension beautifully; 500+ million Google results; 189,545 OVT for this keyword in August 2006

I value it at 3K-5K reseller and 5K-8K end user. Am I beeing too optimistic?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A bit optimistic on the reseller side.

It can be anything for the end user. :)
 
0
•••
my take is:
reseller $2-3K

end user $8-12K

excellent name BTW!
 
0
•••
webcom said:
Magazines.biz - what are your thoughts on this one?

Fabulous market, keyword matches extension beautifully; 500+ million Google results; 189,545 OVT for this keyword in August 2006

I value it at 3K-5K reseller and 5K-8K end user. Am I beeing too optimistic?
It is a good name. I would agree with your figures.
 
0
•••
definatly 3k-4k$
Very nice name!
Well done!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back