IT.COM

question .ma single words

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

invirzone

AishemEstablished Member
Impact
Hello domainers

what do you thing about .ma ( morocco ) domains with single words / 3L good names for sale and listing on marketplaces ?

thank you so much

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if the ccTLD is open and easily to be managed by others and can do transfers, i think good keywords on nice ccTLDs can be resellable

•••
There are only 25 publicly reported sales on Namebio and only 2 in the last 12 months

https://namebio.com/?s==ITN3cTMxMzM

But the sales prices are decent though. So if you're prepare to hold for a while, it's not a bad investment

•••
The Market of .ma is almost dead. the only names that can get some interests are some French words Like 'voiture, monde, voyage, annonce ..etc. and also some cities of the State Massachusetts, because this state Abbreviation is MA , But they are all Taken.

Last edited:
•••
I do not see any value at all. Unless it is super related to Morocco obviously. I believe you just need to have an address in Morocco, or use some domain register that will offer you an administrative service to do so.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back