IT.COM

discuss Help! My .Ma domain got canceled!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jimmysun

Highquality.xyzTop Member
Impact
This was the first time to register a .Ma domain (morocco), the domain I am going to use for my own website in the future, so I registered the domain at 2019/6/25 at domain.ma, then about one-month later they send me a message said:
Hello ;

we just received the registry's feedback that the domain is reseved , you need to fill the attached document in order to approve the regitration request of this domain .
2019-07-26 (11:55)

Regards
upload_2019-8-28_2-42-32.png

-------------

I have missed the first email at the time so they send me another one and said:
Dear Jimmy,

we still not received your document to register the domain name (xxxxx.ma), please send it as soon as possible to not loose your domain.

2019-08-27 (15:36)

Best regards,

They asked me to sign the paper to demonstrate something I don't understand, at the same time I noticed the second email I just found that my domain has been canceled already!
upload_2019-8-28_2-48-33.png

Does anyone know what is this document saying?

How could they cancel my domain? Am I got robbed?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What the lesson, I just realized that the domain related to the blockchain or bitcoin is prohibited to register in .ma (morocco), which makes me want to say a dirty word.

•••
What the lesson, I just realized that the domain related to the blockchain or bitcoin is prohibited to register in .ma (morocco), which makes me want to say a dirty word.

Problem solved?

•••
First Time I hear that , I'm Moroccan, and yes the authorities is banned the use of cryptocurrency in Morocco.
But buying a domain name that is related to cryptos is a different situation here, how can that be prohibited too??!

PS: the form that MTDS are sent you in French is an Application form for .ma registration , and that is normal Because you are not a Moroccan Citizen. It's necessary to fill it to get the domain .

here some crypto domains that is registred in .ma :

bitcoin.ma
blockchain.ma
btc.ma

And that prove that registering domains that are related to blockchain or bitcoin is NOT prohibited.

tell MTDS to give you a proof that blockchain or bitcoin related domains is prohibited to register in .ma (morocco)

Last edited:
•••
Thank you so much for your replying, Finally, they just delete my domain, I paid and get no refund in this situation.

•••
•••
I can help you to translate the document, I speak French

•••
I can help you to translate the document, I speak French
Hi Gube, I am appreciate that if you can briefly translate it for me, hope not bother you too much, I tried Google translator but seems like doesn’t work out, is this form they are asking register to check the box and sign? or have to fill some information at first column? Thank you so much!

•••
So at the end, it looks like this.
Hope it's clear; If you have any question regarding a French translation, feel free to ask :)

anrt.png

•••
So at the end, it looks like this.
Hope it's clear; If you have any question regarding a French translation, feel free to ask :)

Show attachment 127639
Thank you so much! You are great and generous man, it’s very clear, and totally different compare to Google translator!

•••
This was the first time to register a .Ma domain (morocco), the domain I am going to use for my own website in the future, so I registered the domain at 2019/6/25 at domain.ma, then about one-month later they send me a message said:
Hello ;

we just received the registry's feedback that the domain is reseved , you need to fill the attached document in order to approve the regitration request of this domain .
2019-07-26 (11:55)
Regards
Show attachment 127593

-------------

I have missed the first email at the time so they send me another one and said:
Dear Jimmy,

we still not received your document to register the domain name (xxxxx.ma), please send it as soon as possible to not loose your domain.

2019-08-27 (15:36)

Best regards,

They asked me to sign the paper to demonstrate something I don't understand, at the same time I noticed the second email I just found that my domain has been canceled already!
Show attachment 127595

Does anyone know what is this document saying?

How could they cancel my domain? Am I got robbed?

hope you can bear that heavy loss

Last edited:
•••
Back