NameSilo

.tv Lyrics.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DomainLobe

DN InvestorEstablished Member
Impact
25
I recently bought Lyrics.tv.
Poker and other fads will come and then may go but song lyrics will always be popular?? :|
Your thoughts on this name with the .tv extension.
Thanks for your opinions.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Great name. If itunes.com has an affiliate program, might be a good site to build an affiliate site for them.....
 
0
•••
Good idea RW, It is a good name developed. IMO
 
0
•••
Great name. I was considering making an offer when I saw it was sold.

Dot TV still suffers a bit and is very overlooked but if you're in for the long haul I think it's a big winner ;)

Congrats on your purchase!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the encouragement.
iTunes does have an affiliate program - thanks RW.
Brent
 
0
•••
Excellent Name

I really like this one and I was considering making an offer, as well... A premium keyword and I think that .tv will work very well for a great keyword like this...

Personally, I think a really cool idea would be a karaoke site...

Good luck with ti!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back