Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

luv.it ... SOLD!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

gattoplano

Established Member
Impact
183
Hi :)

I finally managed to sell my first domain on Sedo.

I sold luv.it for 1100$ (950$ with fees) ... maybe I could have obtained something more on it, but I'm pretty happy with it.

Cheers :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well done. I'm pleased for you :)
 
0
•••
I luv.italy
 
0
•••
worth it. congradulations!
 
0
•••
:xf.love: Luv.it - Great sale, congrats Gatto :)

.
 
0
•••
Congrats, good start

love it
 
0
•••
4 figures for a first sale is a great start. Congrats
 
0
•••
nice sale!! :)
did you get already your money or you still have to wait the response of the buyer?
 
0
•••
I'm waiting for SEDO's escrow process... it should take a week :o I still didn't get the cash.
 
0
•••
bello ! gattoplano :)
nice sale, i like too the brandable ccTLD domains
 
0
•••
gattoplano said:
I'm waiting for SEDO's escrow process... it should take a week :o I still didn't get the cash.

Thanks gattoplano, keep us informed on how the transaction proceed, and if you will have to face any problems
 
0
•••
So I hear this name did not get sold?
 
0
•••
Nice SALE!
 
0
•••
Va bene!!!

Signed Italian Girl in California. :)
 
0
•••
Hem... what should I look at? :)

damit digged it back as I've recently put it for sale on the forum...

In facts, in the end I didn't manage to sell it due to stupid provider problems... and when I solved them, my Sedo assistant told me that we couldn't go further as too much time had passed.

Such a bad start for my first big sale :(... now maybe I'll develop it.

Would you give me some idea? :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Nice sale. I can see the worth of this domain from the way that it links to the extension, but I would be interested to know if there is much worth in LLL.it domains in general.

Obviously I realise that domains that are three letter words such as 'Car.it' and 'Hat.it' will have great worth, but I mean a combination of good and non-desirable letters.

Cheers :tu:
 
0
•••
Really Good offer

Hope find a good buyer for my Domain L2V.COM B-)
 
0
•••
well jiblob... I've got several .it domains of this kind: luv.it, put.it, kick.it, rule.it... their value is in the combo. Like who.is, or tell.us, or similar.
I'm pretty happy with them :) than thanks... and I hope I'll have a second chance.
 
0
•••
very nice sale!!! Luv.it lots
 
0
•••
Hilarious how many people only read part of a thread... goodluckwith.it
 
0
•••
gingeman said:
Hilarious how many people only read part of a thread... goodluckwith.it
..it is amazing isn't it. :lol:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back