Dynadot

auction LunchFor2.com ----- Starts at $1 ----- Ends June 12

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
LunchFor2.com

You know the drill... planned to develop, no time to follow through, expiration coming up. Instead of letting it sit idle, I would rather someone get it who will do something with it. My loss is your gain! Hope it makes you a million bucks!

Domain could be developed as a dating site, recipe site, restaurant directory... There are lots of possibilities here!

Registrar: 1and1
Date of Expiration: 06-19-09

Starting Bid: $1
Bid Increments: $1

Auction Ends: June 12 at Midnight CST - no time extensions. High bidder at midnight CST on June 12 based on post timestamp wins the domain. Bids posted after that will not count.

Forms of accepted Payment:
Payment must be made via verified PayPal on June 13, 2009
. The transfer MUST be initiated on or before June 14, 2009 or it will fail, requiring an additional $40 redemption fee. Not my rules - 1and1 policy.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Results of poll

β€œVotes have been cast. Dreamhost is awesome, 1and1 is terrible, and ...
By admin
Votes have been cast. DreamHost is awesome, 1and1 is terrible, and the people of Twitter are super helpful. Thanks, y'all!
Action-Webmasters.com - http://action-webmasters.com/”

•••
Just 12 1/2 hours left on this great name. Easy to remember, completely generic.

I really would like to see someone develop it. Otherwise it's just going to sit idle for who knows how many more months before I get a chance to do anything with it.

•••
1$

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

sorry i dint see that the the auction end date has past so i rectract my bid sorry for the confusion

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back