domain LUGGAGES dot INFO

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
86
Hello,

Just picked this up. I think its really good, one of the best premium .INFO's around.

What do you guys think?

Bob
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've always used the term "luggage" in both the singular and plural forms (meanings), IMHO. :guilty:

Reg. fee+/- with the "s" and in the ".INFO". . :imho:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Stop breaking my heart Jeff. I figured this to be at least worth 2k.
 
0
•••
gorilla_bob said:
Stop breaking my heart Jeff. I figured this to be at least worth 2k.

2,000 ... italian $ lira? :o

Be well!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back