NameSilo

Lovin.com just dropped

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

gazzip

First Time Poster !VIP Member
Impact
186
Hi all - Lovin.com :xf.love: just dropped at snapnames - what do you think this name will go for ?

30 Np's to the closest (below) the end price :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I shake my head over the prices of drops too..

I will guess $2350 for lovin

:$:
 
0
•••
I'm gonna have to guess $5,170

Snapnames auctions always go high.
 
0
•••
$6595
 
0
•••
AmD950 said:
$7720?... wow that's a real high guess... :IMHO:

hahahha.... Remember, this is drop auction not Sedo bidding!

Anything is possible on drop auction.

First of all there is no regulator watching their business practices. How would you know there is no shill bidding there????

at least eBay claiming they're sifting through all bids.
 
0
•••
sker said:
First of all there is no regulator watching their business practices. How would you know there is no shill bidding there????

at least eBay claiming they're sifting through all bids.
Oh I thought that was a bidding hmmm... blah
but I ain't changing my guess anyway...
 
0
•••
$6,820
 
0
•••
$8400
 
0
•••
$7450
 
0
•••
$46k

-Pratik
 
0
•••
30 G's!
 
0
•••
$150,000 :d
 
0
•••
$18,000 ;)
 
0
•••
$8620
 
0
•••
$7,623.
 
0
•••
13,538
 
0
•••
$2800
 
0
•••
15,000usd
 
0
•••
$22,450
 
0
•••
$46,005
 
0
•••
18,000
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back