NameSilo

news .Love Launches & Is Giving Away 2,015 Free.Love Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
In celebration of the year of .LOVE launch, we are giving away 2,015 free .LOVE domain names to couples. Additionally, each couple will be provided with an optional free website template to create their own custom online love story to announce their engagement, plan their wedding, allow guests to RSVP or share photos online, and share life’s special moments together – be it an engagement, marriage, first home, first child or other significant life events...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a shame that they have taken, not a few, but ALL decent names for themselves or made them cost prohibitive. Check this out- NO LLL .love available. Now 3 characters are available! NO.LOVE In effect, removing the aftermarket which would have benefited them. .Love is not even one of the better GTLDs and and they've shot themselves in the foot. And who releases on a Friday??? Here's my final thought on .LOVE.... save your money!

STUPID.LOVE is available for $625.....oh and that's per year

•••
I was one of the first people to tweet the hashtag after the promotion started. Was gonna register a name for my gf.

.Love is .scam

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back