NameSilo

priced Lots Of LLLL.com Domains *BIN @ $50 Or Less* OXLT, XANM, XWCK, YFIY, YHHI, ZROF, PZIF

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots Of LLLL.com Domains *BIN @ $60 Or Less*

LLLL.com domains for sale. Please post SOLD to make your purchase. Free push to Godaddy. Accept Paypal only. Most domain expired between May to Sept 2008. Full payment must be received within 24 hours after purchase. All sales are final. Seller has the right to decline sale.

Two left.

QKQA.COM $100 (Quick QA?)

PJKZ.com $100 (Pajama Kids?)

:gn:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unbelievable.

I saw the thread when it was first bumped... also saw the date.

Didn't know Anthony Sun would actually sell them else would have posted sold at BIN for the lot, nice going Anthony, good luck to all those who got some. Cheers!

•••
domains recieved...left I trader.

thanks again

•••
mwzd said:
Unbelievable.

I saw the thread when it was first bumped... also saw the date.

Didn't know Anthony Sun would actually sell them else would have posted sold at BIN for the lot, nice going Anthony, good luck to all those who got some. Cheers!

Thanks. It was unexpected that all of them were sold in two days ever though the price was slightly lower than the current going rate.

Back in September, not too many people were buying at that offered prices listed on this threat (which was 20% cheaper than what I had originally posted). I guess thing got changed after all the reminding LLLL.com were registered. In Sept 2007, there were still 25,000 of them unregistered. The ones that were sold from this threat were considered the best among the remaining ones. Moreover, many of them were registered back in May from expired list.

Anthony

bgmv said:
domains recieved...left I trader.

thanks again

Thank you too. I did the same - left a positive trading feedback.

Anthony

•••
Too late to the party. Nice of you Anthony...

•••
jido said:
Too late to the party. Nice of you Anthony...

Sorry, you did not get any. I do have another 50, but I will save them for myself. They are considered more premium than the ones I sold on this thread (most of them has vowel at the end to make them at least "semi-pronouncable).

Anthony

Last edited:
•••
Nice to see you here Anthony

•••
If whoever grabbed jpxg.com is willing to sell it to me for the same price, please send a PM my way. After grabbing so many, letting one go for the same price shouldn't be too difficult.

:tu:

•••
•••
Jed K said:
If whoever grabbed jpxg.com is willing to sell it to me for the same price, please send a PM my way. After grabbing so many, letting one go for the same price shouldn't be too difficult.

:tu:
I originally bagged JPXG.com as I saw potential in being used as an image site (jpeg) but Anthony found that he'd sold it earlier.

•••
That domain looks like JPG. I sold it too cheap - $36 (so as most of my other domains). :)

I overlooked the fact that someone had already offerred me $40 for it back in July 2007, else, I will sell it highter.

Anthony

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back