Domain Empire

strategy Losing Money? Maybe it's time to do the Opposite!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Have you been losing money in domain name investing? Maybe it's time to learn from that Seinfeld episode where George Costanza turns his life around, by doing the opposite!

Jerry Seinfeld: Well, here's your chance to try the opposite. Instead of tuna salad and being intimidated by women, chicken salad and going right up to them.

George Costanza: Yeah, I should do the opposite, I should.

Jerry Seinfeld: If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right.

George Costanza: Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing, and regret it for the rest of the day, so now I will do the opposite, and I will do something!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you been losing money in domain name investing? Maybe it's time to learn from that Seinfeld episode where George Costanza turns his life around, by doing the opposite!
Interesting. Care to elaborate ?

•••
Interesting. Care to elaborate ?

Watch the video. :xf.smile: If your natural instincts are causing you to lose money, maybe doing the opposite will cause you to make money.

•••
Watch the video. :xf.smile: If your natural instincts are causing you to lose money, maybe doing the opposite will cause you to make money.
So throw all caution to the wind, buy any name that catches my eye and spend top dollar for BIN sales on .TEL ? Okay. :-P

Last edited:
•••
So throw all caution to the wind, buy any name that catches my eye and spend top dollar for BIN sales on .TEL ? Okay. :-P

lol I doubt that that's a strategy that is "opposite" to an already failing strategy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back