IT.COM

discuss Loser or boomer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PatrickV

Established Member
Impact
The key to succes is a good quality domain and patience, are you a loser or boomer?

Personal i'm a potential boomer aldo i've only two .com domains and a lot of patience.

I'm a domain speculator looking for very high return, my domains i kept private on forums but they're parked and for sale with Buy Now and make offer posibility. I get without any advertisement 250 unique visitors a year and more for each domain by the search engine from the parking company ...

Good luck!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We are all looking for a very high return but thats not always practical. With only two names you might have to wait a very very long time. Everyone has pie in the sky expectations at first. Seems like you are still in that phase.

I don’t think someone is a loser if they sell for less or have different goals than you. If you have popular dictionary english word sure hold out til the end of time. Anything less quality wise is as you said speculation that someone will pay your price in your lifetime.

•••
Threads like this is why namepros alexa is improving. Thanks, look forward to all the responses

•••
First off, "boomer" is short for "baby boomer", which is a person born in the two decades following WW2.

For some reason you think a domainer has to be either a loser or a baby boomer. What kind of drug are you on?

Please refrain from starting worthless threads like this in the future!

•••
Just 2 domains, and you think you are a boomer?!
Stop living in an illusion. Those domains may not even sell, not only during your lifetime, but forever.

•••
Depends on condition and other factors...
some sold their domains to move ahead and look for new one, while other holds till their last breadth, expecting high returns, which never happens.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Care to share what these names are?

•••
250 visits a year = 22 visits a month = not enough to convert to make a dollar i wouldn't be telling buyer.

Last edited:
•••
Just 2 domains, and you think you are a boomer?!
Stop living in an illusion. Those domains may not even sell, not only during your lifetime, but forever.

Guaranteed to sell on GoDaddy expired auction though :xf.wink:

•••
We are all looking for a very high return but thats not always practical. With only two names you might have to wait a very very long time. Everyone has pie in the sky expectations at first. Seems like you are still in that phase.

I don’t think someone is a loser if they sell for less or have different goals than you. If you have popular dictionary english word sure hold out til the end of time. Anything less quality wise is as you said speculation that someone will pay your price in your lifetime.

If those are luxury for you then it’s Upto you, what you want from them.
But if in case it’s opposite, then you are living in an illusion my friend.

Best Wishes😇

•••
If those are luxury for you then it’s Upto you, what you want from them.
But if in case it’s opposite, then you are living in an illusion my friend.

Best Wishes😇

What the heck are you talking about? 🙄

•••
What the heck are you talking about? 🙄

“Intelligent person did not require the complete description he/she can understand with gestures only”
Ps: Don’t get offended.

😇

•••
“Intelligent person did not require the complete description he/she can understand with gestures only”
Ps: Don’t get offended.

😇
You really need to work on your communication skills.

•••
You really need to work on your communication skills.

Hmm, The quoted line was translated.
I was just quoting a “Hindi Phrase”.
“समझदार को इशारा काफी है“

•••
hmmm alright , but if I don't consider myself not a boomer not a loser?
is there a category for people like me?

•••
hmmm alright , but if I don't consider myself not a boomer not a loser?
is there a category for people like me?
Research Proper & Have Some Patience.

•••
I learned recently that my perception and my own view on domain names are not same as how buyers see them, we must work on this point and find a way to target domain names of the potential buyers, work to think in advance for possibly future projects of a particular niche, do your domain name registered on most other extensions and bring attention for a larg number of people etc...

Keep learning everyday and trying to perform our skill ... and especially to abstain from buying garbage and blacklist some of extensions and domains that looks amazing only for me and not for others.

I am a bit of both.

•••
Don’t judge him so harsh:xf.wink:, I am curious what domains he got.
And if your strategy is like having sold these two domains and buy another two, plz tell me how if it works.
Who wouldn’t want have 2 extremely good domains sold 1 million for each? Unless you’d acquired them very early days.
And I think it sounds like neither qualified as a domainer nor speculator nor hobby...it’s more like randomly said...hey I bought 2 nice bowls and I want to fetch them with nice price.

•••
I learned recently that my perception and my own view on domain names are not same as how buyers see them, we must work on this point and find a way to target domain names of the potential buyers, work to think in advance for possibly future projects of a particular niche, do your domain name registered on most other extensions and bring attention for a larg number of people etc...

Keep learning everyday and trying to perform our skill ... and especially to abstain from buying garbage and blacklist some of extensions and domains that looks amazing only for me and not for others.

I am a bit of both.

This is a good point. When selling product online, how you want your product to be found is not nearly as important as how customers are trying to find that product. Same with quality perception of domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back