Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandru Gagian

Established Member
Impact
loose credit policy - Investment & Finance Definition
image: http://cf.ydcdn.net/1.0.1.81/images/dictionaries/finance.jpg

A monetary policy that is characterized by low, or declining, interest rates. A loose credit policy is implemented by the Federal Reserve Board in order to increase growth and stimulate a slowing economy. If interest rates decrease too quickly, the economy may become over-heated and cause inflation. As a result, interest rates will rise.

Approximately every six weeks the Federal Reserve’s Open Market Committee (FOMC) meets to determine interest rate policy. The FOMC implements its interest rate policy by setting a target for the federal funds rate, which is the rate that it charges its member banks for short-term loans. The inverse of loose credit policy is a tight monetary policy, which is characterized by high interest rates. Also called easy money policy or accommodative money policy.

please apprais and thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What kind of products/services can I sell with this domain ?

•••
obviously financial services ,credit ,loans etc

•••
•••
just pointing out that beside that u understand exactly what it is from the name it actually is a financial term

•••
Of course, but would a lender advertise themselves as loose credit ? Easy credit perhaps but loose credit ? Not feeling this one.

•••
imo any lender would want this kind of advertise

•••
Of course, but would a lender advertise themselves as loose credit ? Easy credit perhaps but loose credit ? Not feeling this one.
I have to agree with Kate on this.

imo any lender would want this kind of advertise
I'm a finance broker by trade, and unfortunately could not see any lender, broker or other finance related company wanted to be associated with the term loose.

I personally feel that this would give off a negative feel for a finance company.

•••
Do note that this is only my opinion, and the term "loose credit" may be interpreted differently dependent on location - I'm based in the UK.

•••
how would you interpret loose credt ?

•••
how would you interpret loose credt ?
Loose credit isn't a term used in the UK, although if a lender was using this term, I would interpret this as they lend to anyone as they do are 'loose' with their underwriting process, which would give off a bad image of the company.

•••
isnt that the marketing ideea off a lender that all potential customers belive they have a chance in getting a credit and so they knock at theyer door?

•••
isnt that the marketing ideea off a lender that all potential customers belive they have a chance in getting a credit and so they knock at theyer door?
Whilst I see the logic of putting these two words together to portray that message, it just doesn't work in my opinion.

My first impression of 'loose credit' is that they are a company that lends haphazardly. Whilst this may in some circumstances be a positive for the consumer, I cannot see any finance company wanting to represent themselves in this manner.

•••
all lendng money companies have huge competition and imo they will do and say pretty much anything to make u come to take a loan from them so again i do think this is a extremly good name for any finance companie

•••
thank you for sharing your thoughts

•••
all lendng money companies have huge competition and imo they will do and say pretty much anything to make u come to take a loan from them so again i do think this is a extremly good name for any finance companie
As I mentioned this is purely my opinion, you may find a company shares the same opinion as yours - I certainly hope you do and wish you luck with the sale!

I'd be keen to hear should you have any progress with this.

•••
dont think at sales at the moment just bought some domans to sit on them for a while

•••
•••
Agreed with Kate & Mayer

•••
•••
I think you wasted money buying the .com/.net/.org, spend some time looking past sales of names with the word "credit".

•••
well usually when 3 people say u are drunk u should go home isnt it but thing is if u guys who should know this business say its shit how come i already have 2 good and serious offers?

•••
well usually when 3 people say u are drunk u should go home isnt it but thing is if u guys who should know this business say its sh*t how come i already have 2 good and serious offers?

You wanted opinions. You got 'em.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back