Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandru Gagian

Established Member
Impact
loose credit policy - Investment & Finance Definition
image: http://cf.ydcdn.net/1.0.1.81/images/dictionaries/finance.jpg

A monetary policy that is characterized by low, or declining, interest rates. A loose credit policy is implemented by the Federal Reserve Board in order to increase growth and stimulate a slowing economy. If interest rates decrease too quickly, the economy may become over-heated and cause inflation. As a result, interest rates will rise.

Approximately every six weeks the Federal Reserve’s Open Market Committee (FOMC) meets to determine interest rate policy. The FOMC implements its interest rate policy by setting a target for the federal funds rate, which is the rate that it charges its member banks for short-term loans. The inverse of loose credit policy is a tight monetary policy, which is characterized by high interest rates. Also called easy money policy or accommodative money policy.

please apprais and thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
well usually when 3 people say u are drunk u should go home isnt it but thing is if u guys who should know this business say its sh*t how come i already have 2 good and serious offers?
If you have received two good, serious offers, then take them if you feel that's what they're worth.

You must remember that these are simply our opinions, don't take our comments to heart, or as gospel.

Best of luck with your sales.

EDIT:
wanted appraisal not opinions because i know its a very good name
An appraisal is an opinion.

•••
If you have received two good, serious offers, then take them if you feel that's what they're worth.

You must remember that these are simply our opinions, don't take our comments to heart, or as gospel.

Best of luck with your sales.

EDIT:

An appraisal is an opinion.
yeah my mistake wanted to say a valuation but doesnt matter anyway because the domains i got i will devolep few of them the rest will be sitting there i am not in the domaining business

•••
Loose credit is risky for businesses which means higher rates for customers to absorb the risk.

A title pawn business could use this domain perhaps. I do not see any traditional finance company using this. Perhaps a sub prime arm of a traditional bank may. Think this is a drop in a year.

Good luck though.

•••
Loose credit is risky for businesses which means higher rates for customers to absorb the risk.

A title pawn business could use this domain perhaps. I do not see any traditional finance company using this. Perhaps a sub prime arm of a traditional bank may. Think this is a drop in a year.

Good luck though.
tnank you

•••
I like the sound of "loose credit."

You just have to find a use for it that makes good sense or that is innovative.

But it is very brandable IMO

•••
I like the sound of "loose credit."

You just have to find a use for it that makes good sense or that is innovative.

But it is very brandable IMO
thank you

•••
Of course, but would a lender advertise themselves as loose credit ? Easy credit perhaps but loose credit ? Not feeling this one.

The 1st time you've ever supported me and not have known it ;) lol

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back