IT.COM

analysis Looks like .io LLL is giving .co LLL a run for its money

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I've been watching .io & .co LLL and the future is looking bright for .io LLL

100 .co sales
Total sales......Dollar volume....Average price...Standard deviation....Low price...High price
......1,738..............$1.5m.................$887.....................$2,743.................$100............$50k

100 .io sales
Total sales.......Dollar volume.....Average price.....Standard deviation.....Low price.....High price
......701...................$703k...............$1,003...................$2,459.................... $100............$40k

Figures courtesy of Namebio.com

What do you folks think ?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
reason is crystal clear...
all .co are dropping and registering them is expensive ...
so all domainers moving towards .io
the sale above mentioned is 80% of domainers...
many three letters .co are now available to reg but domainer will not unless its super premium.
i am holding right now 20 3Ls .co ...
and still buying if any 3l coming in low xxx range... as all 3ls.co are now expensive so automatically the one we hold will have good value in near future

•••
.co minimum hand reg for LLL is like four figures... which means if you hold those the buyer has no choices because even registry is charging a lot.

•••
3l.co can be basically considered liquid.. along lines of 3l.org.. net... etc.. valued accordingly and differently for each of those liquid extensions of course... in 3L.

obviously 3l.io are nowhere near being liquid.. and last i checked.. not so lng ago.. 100s of 3l.io were still available handreg fee to reg.

most domainers.. or at least those who know what they are doing.. are obviously keeping their 3l.co... regardless of quality.. now especially after the premium repricing by registry.

all in all, aside from the fact that 3l.co and 3l.io has the length in common... imo they have nothing else in common.. in terms of usage and enduser market.. its a different extension for different target users and market... in short.. apple and orange.

cheers

Last edited:
•••
I still receive many offers for LLL.co ($500), ignored all, consider above 1500. i increased BIN price at marketplaces for premium LLL.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back