Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stivie Malone

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I am new to this forum, i bought some domains that was scammed and got accused of being a chargeback scammer for 54.40$

I do all my business thru bitcoin, i am ID Verified on localbitcoin and have 70BTC trade volume there. when i make a purchase i sell bitcoin to a trusted exchanger there and they deliver to paypal of what i buy.

Due to the lack of knowledge of bitcoin, I am looking for someone on this forum who will do it for me.

For exemple, someone want to sell me 500 domains for 250$ , I will give you 250$ in bitcoin + your 5% comission. you will pay from your paypal to the person with the guarentee you will never chargeback.

I will pay 5% comission for your service.

You will be kinda like a escrow service except you will convert BTC->PP.

only looking for highly trusted people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Edit: Thought you were trading Bitcoin for Paypal

Last edited:
•••
When i have a deal i give bitcoin to the person who will accept it and the person who take my bitcoin will pay paypal to the other party to complete my purchase. as i am new to this forum this is only way to guarentee no chargeback.

•••
My advice is to find another method. Unless you're doing 5-figure buys... 5% means very little.

•••
i am not doing any 5 figure buys, all will be 100-500$

5% mean very little but will help me very much and is very easy for the person who will take it.

Not to mention the person can go on localbitcoin and sell the bitcoin for 10% by paypal VERY easily that make it 15%. (When i have my ads up on LBTC for paypal with 10% I sell all my bitcoin in 1-2 hours)

And, this is not to make money but to help a fellow member on this forum.

•••
i am not doing any 5 figure buys, all will be 100-500$

5% mean very little but will help me very much and is very easy for the person who will take it.

Not to mention the person can go on localbitcoin and sell the bitcoin for 10% by paypal VERY easily that make it 15%. (When i have my ads up on LBTC for paypal with 10% I sell all my bitcoin in 1-2 hours)

And, this is not to make money but to help a fellow member on this forum.
You joined Monday, this sounds really sketchy

500 domains for $250, 50 cents a domain, 5% commission on $100 transactions?

Last edited:
•••
What can be sketchy? you earn 5% comission to receive bitcoin and pay paypal?

any bitcoin user know there is no way to chargeback bitcoin , i also can offer teamviewer/join.me session to see bitcoin are clean and not stolen

•••
due to a pending deal i currently need 170$ paypal .

i am offering 180$ by bitcoin.
only interested in trusted user as the seller who sell domains will need someone he can trust will never chargeback.

•••
i have view a service that change bitcoin to paypal , www.cointopal.com , why not use it ?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back