PayPal to Bitcoin?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

none11

Established Member
Impact
Sorry i know its not domain related just wanted to know if anyone here does PayPal to Bitcoin exchange i'm in need of bitcoins and was looking for someone who can do the exchange for me. Willing to pay 5% rate or 1:1 if your that kind!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How much btc or usd to btc you need ?

•••
How much btc or usd to btc you need ?

I need about $100 to $200 range we can use a middleman on this forum if anyone is interested in trading please pm me thanks

•••
After searching a few terms I found multiple of ways to convert to BTC using PayPal but the fee is a bit higher. VirWox is a good one.

•••
I don't wish to use any supplier just a normal trade without any hassle.

•••
I get it but you would of had your coins by now.

Why do you not want to use a supplier? They are nearly instant.

•••
The only thing I could do would be preev price + 10% for a max of $50 USD.
Since you could reverse the paypal transaction and you've low/old feedback, is your paypal verified and could you prove your identity ?

•••
I can do $50 that's fine I'm paypal verified and proving identity not comfortable with that otherwise I would of dealt with a supplier on sites like paxful.

The rate I'm willing to pay is 10% nothing higher. I can do amount anywhere from $50 to $200. And regarding my feedback I understand I'm not a regular Here and don't have a feedback built up to a standard that I can be trusted.. so I don't mind doing a low amount and all I can I say talk to people who I have dealt with looking at feedback and see if I ever had imprrssion as a scammer. I love this community mainly due to maturity of these members here.

•••
•••
Did a successful trade with @Tecany Looking to buy more BTC urgently paying %5 rate.

•••
Bump still buying Bitcoins

•••
Hi there. I suggest you register on Skrill.com , upload money there from any of your credit cards and than go to BitPanda.com and you will get your bitcoins in couple minutes with minimal fee.

A lot of websites don`t accept paypal because paypal have refund policy that always go on the way to one that sends money so they don`t want to risk it, because people take advantage of that.

•••
Thanks but Bitpanda and so many others reject the verfication as some countries is not allowed to have it.

if anyone is selling bitcoin i am willing to pay via skrill / paypal too i need around 500+ USD / EUR for now PM ME

•••
Not many people are selling BTC these days.. anyhow please PM me if anyone is willing to sell some i'll take any amount ranging from $20-$30-$40 etc..

•••
true but if they need premium then surely anyone can sell

•••
Bump looking for more BTC please pm if anyone is willing to sell at 5% rate.

•••
Need more btc please msg me asap

•••
Bumping this need more btc!

•••
Just don't use globelmoney , com - terribly fraudlant service. As soon as they pick the money/monuete they simply close that customer account without further proceedings. Totally pathetic is also that cyber police and online anti fraud authorities does not do anything - I've reported them on several places even on Europol with all copies of payment/order proofs and since couple of months no respective response.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back